@MikeyC exposal

White or black?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What else is there to see here? Black women have been banned for being too "offensive" and hurting some of these cats feelings but we need to convene a grand jury for an obviously fat lame ass corny cac that's been sayin slick shyt :what:

The fukk is the hold up :why:
That's a fact

But they banned a poster for saying "fukk the coli" 2 minutes after the post was made :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
For someone like you, definitely.

No doubt.

I'm not.

You have my sincerest apologies, your highness. :notworthy:

I didn't realize I was arguing with the great e-thug "Mechatronic of the Coli". :notworthy:

I ask for eternal forgiveness, please. :notworthy:

Go find some threads to steal turncoat.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
whats wrong?
:sadcam:

11-103131-the_bevel_trimmer.jpg

:ahh:

Works wonders

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Someone like you i.e. an idiot. Don't try that bullshyt.

If you say so.

Not people, just you.

So black people can't be insulting or condescending?

I don't know why you presume I'm privy to the American educational system. The extent of my knowledge about it ends with City Guys and Saved by the Bell.

One who never went to school in America, maybe?

Trouble was the shiit fam :ahh:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
See what I'm talking about it. "Someone like me." Okay you piece of shyt.

A) the fact that I referenced the process of finding the average of a group of numbers is proof enough I can do it effectively and quickly.

B) you keep dissing people in a real condescending way. Like you think you're smarter and better than all of us. You lump us all in one category and insult us based on our intelligence.

C) that's some cracker ass cracker shyt.

You mad I was in project seed in like 5th grade? It's called public school p*ssy. You don't even know what the achievement gap is, so no, you're not smarter than me. You're not black.

What intelligent black person doesn't know about the achievement gap? That's highly suspicious, you admitted to not knowing what it is.

He's not insulting you on some black-white war, he's insulting you on some Britain vs America angle, that's if you choose to interpret it that way because a lot of y'all are highly paranoid for no apparent reason.

Brits are smarter, make no mistake about it bro.
:smugbiden:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Someone like you i.e. an idiot. Don't try that bullshyt.

If you say so.

Not people, just you.

So black people can't be insulting or condescending?

I don't know why you presume I'm privy to the American educational system. The extent of my knowledge about it ends with City Guys and Saved by the Bell.

One who never went to school in America, maybe?
Hey smart guy, the achievement gap includes all black people everywhere fukk face. You're trying to imply I'm a xenophobic American, I'm not. I'm a conscious black man aware of issues affecting my people, around the world, you fukking scum bag.

And if you think a white sit com geared towards white teenagers represents the black experience in America, in any shape or form, you're really are as sheltered as I think you are.

You were probably home schooled. You ol' anti social, girl ask for a pic you send a hand pic ass nikka.

House dark as fukk, looking like an opium den or a grimey ass motel you trapping meth out of. You probably do drugs with a blow torch and a glass pipe.

Skin looking like Jonah Hex after cooking meth. I hate you man. I really fukking hate you.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
:comeon:

The only privilege that fatass, pasty looking motherfukka in the OP gets is probably a 10% discount at his local takeaway.

Read my posts in the thread and you'll get your answer.

So, explain why THAT Facebook profile has the same Instagram link that is on your Coli account?

Why would you troll fat cacs?

You are really not making sense

Don't quote me UNLESS you answer the questions, not in a "riddle me this" fukkcac kind of way too
:pacspit: