• Poll closed .

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
:dead:
This dude Mikey just negged me.
He prolly thought that was a picture of my dikk.
white folks always getting butthurt
I repped you. I will never diss anyone for being courageous. For real, that's some sucka shyt. Being anonymous is easy. Stepping up to the plate and dropping a pic ends all debates and should be rewarded with rep. I think. So hold that rep player.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In reality though, remember this is the internet. Very few people are direct about putting their identity out there cause there could be real world repurcussions.

I remember in 2014, I did something stupid...and then posters made a thread about it, saying I was a cac. I took a picture immediately with my screeenname and with an @ to the coli. Just to shut the haters up.

I think alot of people just don't want to take proof pics cause they ugly at the end of the day....they know the few women of TLR are harsher judges than the 1000s of men here.

But at the end of the day, don't say dumb and outrageous stuff online and expect it to not catch up to you in the end.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
IMG_0347.jpg

People are gonna find a way to roast me but fukk it.

Bruh...

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think I'd see you get exposed like this.

Hope this doesn't stop those rating threads :mjcry:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
See, @MikeyC proving your black takes less than five minutes.

I'm sure formatting your rate a woman threads takes longer than that because you have to find the average.

For someone like you, definitely.

No doubt.

Why you calling people nikka if you white dog?

I'm not.

You're doing a dangerous thing.

Things won't end well if we cross paths.

I think that we can all agree.

You have my sincerest apologies, your highness. :notworthy:

I didn't realize I was arguing with the great e-thug "Mechatronic of the Coli". :notworthy:

I ask for eternal forgiveness, please. :notworthy:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
For someone like you, definitely.

No doubt.

I'm not.

You have my sincerest apologies, your highness. :notworthy:

I didn't realize I was arguing with the great e-thug "Mechatronic of the Coli". :notworthy:

I ask for eternal forgiveness, please. :notworthy:
See what I'm talking about it. "Someone like me." Okay you piece of shyt.

A) the fact that I referenced the process of finding the average of a group of numbers is proof enough I can do it effectively and quickly.

B) you keep dissing people in a real condescending way. Like you think you're smarter and better than all of us. You lump us all in one category and insult us based on our intelligence.

C) that's some cracker ass cracker shyt.

You mad I was in project seed in like 5th grade? It's called public school p*ssy. You don't even know what the achievement gap is, so no, you're not smarter than me. You're not black.

What intelligent black person doesn't know about the achievement gap? That's highly suspicious, you admitted to not knowing what it is.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But you got to understand why white people flock here. And black forums in general. It's 2016. Black culture has been global. Black people are all over the internet. More people are on the internet as possible.

At the end of the day, no matter how much they say they hate us, they are more obsessed with us I believe than any other group on the planet. They attracted to the unapologetic blackness of this forum. The hip-hop stories. Anything that has to do with REAL blackness. We like out of this world aliens to them. They want that escape from whiteness.
If it's not hip-hop, or sports, it's black news and black culture. It doesn't get anymore authentic than here.
I see it on social media too alot. They attach themselves to something black to big up themselves.
I see it IRL here in NYC.
They want to be a part of it, but due to our history over centuries feel they will never truly be embraced. Like even if they feel they aren't racist and treat people with respect, they still gonna think we won't accept them.
In my solidly honest opinion, I think black people in general are more accepting of others than any other race. It's a blessing and curse to us. Others definitely aren't the same way.

Over a blunt and a beer a good white homey of mine told me that alot of white people just don't like being white.
He said it was boring.
Black people people are just too unique. Black Americans might be the most uniquest and culturally driving force in the world period and have accomplished so much in so little without compromising their integrity. Other blacks from other countries may try to throw shade, but deep down we get jealous of AAs.

Deep down alot of white people love the privileges white privilege has afforded but they don't want to be connected to that legacy of racism.
Why do you think it offends a white person more when you call them a "racist" as supposed to a "cracker" or other slur?
I think that's the worst argument you could use against them, cause then you immediately own the conversation and they'll be unable to win.
He told me he used to think it was special, then grew up and said it was boring.
I legit think more white people would try to get to know us and talk to us but I think most of them honestly don't know how to.
Or think we'll automatically not accept them.
The older I get I realize the reason whites and non-blacks love black culture is that it is the MOST volatile and dangerous. It's like that infinite cool level for them. Forthem to co-opt blackness (in my observation) is like them being as punk as possible repping the anthithesis of whiteness. They want to be accepted amongst the black elites of the internet or atleast get their respect.
Some of these white kids that post on the coli probably think they the hardest on the internet cause this is a very very very very cutthroat and cruel forum.
But that says alot about the coli, this is the hardest place to hack it on the net next to thehood-up.

There are many cool white posters on here that admit to their backgrounds and have spoken some real shyt in respect to our black folks exclusive conversations about race and racism. Sometimes I hope they learn something from those....but many of them are just on that ignorant tip. They want their rap, they want their hip-hop, they want black people to shut up.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
See what I'm talking about it. "Someone like me." Okay you piece of shyt.

Someone like you i.e. an idiot. Don't try that bullshyt.

A) the fact that I referenced the process of finding the average of a group of numbers is proof enough I can do it effectively and quickly.

If you say so.

B) you keep dissing people in a real condescending way. Like you think you're smarter and better than all of us. You lump us all in one category and insult us based on our intelligence.

Not people, just you.

C) that's some cracker ass cracker shyt.

So black people can't be insulting or condescending?

You mad I was in project seed in like 5th grade? It's called public school p*ssy. You don't even know what the achievement gap is, so no, you're not smarter than me. You're not black.

I don't know why you presume I'm privy to the American educational system. The extent of my knowledge about it ends with City Guys and Saved by the Bell.

What intelligent black person doesn't know about the achievement gap? That's highly suspicious, you admitted to not knowing what it is.

One who never went to school in America, maybe?