@MikeBrownsJob caught posing as Coli Women. Alias game changed forever. F*ckery Incoming

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
great thread breh I knew something wasn't right with this guy but I didn't know it was this bad. Dude made an entire thread calling black people NOT black with Anothergirl cosigning him. :birdman:

wipes tear :sadcam: I love the coli brehs...expose these fakkits

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
funny thing is

dude was saying he was a CAC last year then when he was getting shytted on changed and said he was mixed

then he posted pics and the nikka black as fukk and no CAC in his blood :snoop: self hating c00n

then dude had the nerve to argue shyt about the Army with me when dude ain't been in no parts of any military= the nikka even told some people he was an officer

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
fukking clown. you mean to tell me that you are going to make a account and register as a female and respond under that alias. smh.....some clown shyt and this the same brother trying to seek accolades guess it put things into perspective for some of you duck motherfukkers that be entertaining this dude

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
funny thing is

dude was saying he was a CAC last year then when he was getting shytted on changed and said he was mixed

then he posted pics and the nikka black as fukk and no CAC in his blood :snoop: self hating c00n

then dude had the nerve to argue shyt about the Army with me when dude ain't been in no parts of any military= the nikka even told some people he was an officer
His trolling went in stages....

As WesleyPipesQuotes he was ambiguous.... People either thought he was biracial and a c00n or a white poster trolling. Then he made a thread saying he was a white guy dating a black girl and even posted a picture. He said he was a African American studies major :dead:

Then he got banned because of his racial trolling. He then came back as MikeBrownsJob with the same goal... only he claimed to be "the blackest guy on the website"... MikeBrownsJob steered clear away from the anti black stuff because he had InevitableKobeTurnover to troll with(The self proclaimed racist white jew)... He could now be fully "Pro Black", which is what we were seeing the past couple months...

But he would try and make it seem like he was really successful and smart, but the nikka would be orchestrating plat threads in the booth about how Justin Timberlake was better than Robin Thick:heh:

BlackElitism was his rich successful Venture Capitalist alias....

There is probably more, I am forgetting...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
His trolling went in stages....

As WesleyPipesQuotes he was ambiguous.... People either thought he was biracial and a c00n or a white poster trolling. Then he made a thread saying he was a white guy dating a black girl and even posted a picture. He said he was a African American studies major :dead:

Then he got banned because of his racial trolling. He then came back as MikeBrownsJob with the same goal... only he claimed to be "the blackest guy on the website"... MikeBrownsJob steered clear away from the anti black stuff because he had InevitableKobeTurnover to troll with(The self proclaimed racist white jew)... He could now be fully "Pro Black", which is what we were seeing the past couple months...

But he would try and make it seem like he was really successful and smart, but the nikka would be orchestrating plat threads in the booth about how Justin Timberlake was better than Robin Thick:heh:

BlackElitism was his rich successful Venture Capitalist alias....

There is probably more, I am forgetting...

BlackElitism hated me for no reason, now I realize it was him.