@MikeBrownsJob caught posing as Coli Women. Alias game changed forever. F*ckery Incoming

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
its a fukked up thing with messageboards... i guess u can say anyone that really posts on one regularly is an outlier to society... but like what percentage of the people on this site do u think are normal dudes.. that blend into society and arent like closet fukkin perverted freaks... i used to think the coli had the highest ratio of regular dudes now im starting to think its closer to a 50/50 split.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
its a fukked up thing with messageboards... i guess u can say anyone that really posts on one regularly is an outlier to society... but like what percentage of the people on this site do u think are normal dudes.. that blend into society and arent like closet fukkin perverted freaks... i used to think the coli had the highest ratio of regular dudes now im starting to think its closer to a 50/50 split.

:heh: people be having opinions or talking on a subject and im just sitting here with the :stopitslime: face in real life like

how the fukk could someone with 30k posts on ONE forum in ONE year POSSIBLY relate to some shyt I go through ? :heh: theres no possible way we live a similar life :heh:

same with the people with multiple aliases or people who troll with female accounts

how the fukk you got the audacity to sit there and try n talk to normal people bout normal shyt when ya ass aint normal at all ?! :what:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh I'd say a good 60% of the people who post regularly in TLR have some kind of psychological issue.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the PED era of the coli is coming to an end.

admins bout to clean this place up.:banderas:
:russ: :russ: :russ:

Perfect analogy b.

This nygga like
52440325_display_image.jpg

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:
Lotta posters need the services of Breh & Associates

I concur, I've had to forgo offering my services Pro Bono now...too many users to represent during these troublesome times and too much coli cash to be made. We shall discuss, but I do believe these **** and MikesBrown fellows will be good for business. :blessed: