Mike Knox calls out Meek Mill to meet up today "Everything you said on the phone, you gonna have to say face to face" (Mike Knox apologies)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you trying to get clout.
by saying inflammatory shyt about or to Mike Knox.

You know you gon get yo issue.

So why even play and you want no issues

Art Barr

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'll never forget that Sigel vs Knox thread, couldn't believe that shyt I know that thread still here somewhere

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Maybe just maybe Meek isn't answering his phone 9r blocked him. So he went to social media to make his case.

Numerous folks said Meek wasn't answering for them anymore, after something happened. O said it plenty of times, and he can only get in touch with him through a DM here and there. OBH said he wasn't answering when they heard about him blocking their deal etc.

What's funny is before Knox took it down, someone in the comments said Knox was a clout chaser and only hating on Meek cause everyone else did. O responded to dude and told him "STFU you don't even know what happened" LOL

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
If that was true he woulda said so. I mean he wrote damn near a book and forgot to mention that? :why:
/thread

And even then Knox and Meek got enough mutual friends to not have to take it to the internet.

Old head just trying to flex on the net in my eyes and get a little publicity of Meek being a goofy on the net

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll know good and god damn well Meek ain't fighting Knox. He'd get curb stomped and he knows this. If they were to meet up, which I doubt, Meek would bring 30 paid philly goons with him.

Last edited: