Mike Knox calls out Meek Mill to meet up today "Everything you said on the phone, you gonna have to say face to face" (Mike Knox apologies)

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Meek in the comments:

@mikeknoxofficial this is sad I’m moving far away! Thank you Knox know you really showed me our town officially goofy right now! I’m still calling you but you on the gram … this my last reply to any man on socials… he call me everyday he could of easily called me back and said let’s meet last night I was live on my story in every hood … idk ima pull a will smith go big … yall nikkas can have the steeets I sign out! But still around to meet and talk you like a man
He wanna “stretch” wale tho.

:sas2:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:francis: I'm all thinking this dude was going to crash out on Meek:

Mike_Knox_Cropped.jpg
:skip:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If you really about that action why run to tell everybody online. Pure attention whoring by Mike Knox.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You know what Meek ain’t even in the wrong here…At least publicly lol.

Mike Knox clout chasing at this point and piling on meek goofyness, getting online to tell somebody come meet you when you was just on the phone with them

I know everyone’s piling on him with the jokes but he should just fall back. He already embarrassing himself way too much :manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yall don’t know what he said on that call. So I’m not gonna kill him for saying meek gotta see him face to face. Meek probably wanna talk fr and I think Mike wanna punch his head off lol

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nah, Mike Knox definitely official. But from what everyone said about Meek, if you talk to him one day, he won't take your calls after that. Oschino said the same thing, Ab & OBH said it, Cass said it...and a bunch of other dudes.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Honestly, I think it's the industry that blew up Meek's head like that. Granted, he more than made it easy for them but how very few in the city really mess with him like that, and they always had his back...outside of a few folks.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah, Mike Knox definitely official. But from what everyone said about Meek, if you talk to him one day, he won't take your calls after that. Oschino said the same thing, Ab & OBH said it, Cass said it...and a bunch of other dudes.
Do you think that meek the only one who don’t know his career over? Him thinking he gonna get bigger and be able to go Hollywood

He missed the trajectory of what we thought his career would be and showed he was lame and goofy around the time of the Drake shyt and everything afterwards.

He thinks he this og that the streets all over honors. But he don’t understand nobody cares about him outside of laughing