Mike Flanagan Vs. Ari Aster Update: Big Mike Took Off

Which is the better director/storyteller?

• Total voters

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don’t do scary

Shorty come over to my crib and puts on a horror flick...... :picard:

We switching over to “Netflix and Chill” or “Disney Plus this dikk” real quick :damn:
:mjlol::dead:
im disappointed in you :francis:you are officially out the circle :camby:
This proves my ongoing theory that the goony-est of goons and the hardest of street dudes are the most scary when it comes to horror movies
:mjlol::hhh:Make it make sense. Be the first ones jumping at jump scares or canceling horror movie meets - talking about let’s watch a rom-com instead
:stopitslime::deadmanny:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
This is really tough but I went with Mike. I haven't seen Midsommar yet though, it's on my list.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol::dead:
im disappointed in you :francis:you are officially out the circle :camby:
This proves my ongoing theory that the goony-est of goons and the hardest of street dudes are the most scary when it comes to horror movies
:mjlol::hhh:Make it make sense. Be the first ones jumping at jump scares or canceling horror movie meets - talking about let’s watch a rom-com instead
:stopitslime::deadmanny:

I had a psychological situation and that fukked me up as a kid dealing with horror:sadbron:

If I watch horrors.... it’s shot like Jason Takes NY and the Peele flicks:bryan:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had a psychological situation and that fukked me up as a kid dealing with horror:sadbron:

If I watch horrors.... it’s shot like Jason Takes NY and the Peele flicks:bryan:
I watched them all - since the age of 6 - I’m the only girl in the house with all my brothers and my father . Every Friday or Saturday night when he wasn’t working , we had popcorn and a movie in the Rec Room . I know that I’m disturbed :lolbron::yeshrug:Desensitized. Watching Care Bear cartoons and having tea parties during the day and Nightmare on Elm Street at night. If I wAs too scared, I would go into one of my brothers rooms and make them sleep on the floor while I had the bed.
:mjlol:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flanagan running away with it

giphy.gif