Migos - Migo Lingo (Mixtape) Drops @ 11pm

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
funny dudes talking about their album...

yall think these dudes gonna drop an album that dont sound like their mixtapes?

listen to the "first single". You could have told me its off of this tape or the last one & I would believe you.

With some direction and help from true song writers I do see Young Thug dropping a classic. Dude got a lot of depth.

I'm not sure Young Thug could never drop a solo classic album..his best work is always with Rich Homie Quan....aside from Danny Glover nikkas didn't really fukk with Thug HARD until the Tour came out.

As far as the Migos..I think they're gonna surprise a lot of people..just from hearing the snippets/previews off the gram..this shyt is about to be on another level that's why they're not really letting go of any heat since No Label 2 came out...I'd put my money on a street classic in the next coming months from these dudes. If the album sounds like a turned up version of NL2 it won't be a bad thing..that's their sound and what seperates them from other rappers...as long they stay away from the one word hooks they'll be aight.

:scust:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure Young Thug could never drop a solo classic album..his best work is always with Rich Homie Quan....aside from Danny Glover nikkas didn't really fukk with Thug HARD until the Tour came out.

As far as the Migos..I think they're gonna surprise a lot of people..just from hearing the snippets/previews off the gram..this shyt is about to be on another level that's why they're not really letting go of any heat since No Label 2 came out...I'd put my money on a street classic in the next coming months from these dudes. If the album sounds like a turned up version of NL2 it won't be a bad thing..that's their sound and what seperates them from other rappers...as long they stay away from the one word hooks they'll be aight.

:scust:

Thats because Thugga grew as an artist. Migos have not grown. All 3 of those tracks sound like the same song.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
CANT TALK TO ME GOT ME FEELIN LIKE IM GALLOPIN ON A HORSE

NO! CANT TALK TO ME:scusthov:
YRN! CANT TALK TO ME
RICH nikka
CANT TALK TO ME
FIND THE SET ON A YOUNG nikka FEET
RED BOTTOM!