Migos - Migo Lingo (Mixtape) Drops @ 11pm

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:patrice:

I don't get how they are fading, I understand their last tape wasn't as good as the No Label 2 but it hasn't even been a full 6 months since they had 3 songs on the radio at one time. Rap game fickle as hell.

Thats exactly what it is. Rap game changing bruh. This time last year Thug had everything in the chokehold with Stoner and Danny Glover, dropped some forgettable stuff that didnt take off (along with that shytty label deal in trapped in), and now he's just fading.

Same with Migos, had everything on lock and like you said that last tape was pretty forgettable and now where do they go from here. Like my homie @SuburbanPimp said, their style and novelty kinda is wearing off and their shyt sound the same

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
are these dudes ever going to put out an album? they wasted too much good material on No Label II to not get some sort of revenue from it...and yea, i didn't hear nothing off RNT on the radio/in the clubs out here. hopefully this shyt is better, if not, they're going to end up fukking up their ability to actually sell records (sell records :mjlol:) when they finally drop a retail project.

I don't think albums are where the money is at. You're still on that archaic view of music.

They just need a catalog of music to tour
Thats exactly what it is. Rap game changing bruh. This time last year Thug had everything in the chokehold with Stoner and Danny Glover, dropped some forgettable stuff that didnt take off (along with that shytty label deal in trapped in), and now he's just fading.

Same with Migos, had everything on lock and like you said that last tape was pretty forgettable and now where do they go from here. Like my homie @SuburbanPimp said, their style and novelty kinda is wearing off and their shyt sound the same

You forgot Thugga Had "lifestyle"

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think albums are where the money is at. You're still on that archaic view of music.

Plus that Rich Gang tape was one of the only drops of 2014 that I saw everybody talking about

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

um, SELLING music along with touring seems like that might generate more income than simply touring....but excuse me doing math

These dudes wouldn't push major units, but they're "independent", pushing like 100k units would be a good chuck of change to add to their $40k booking fee :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
um, SELLING music along with touring seems like that might generate more income than simply touring....but excuse me doing math

These dudes wouldn't push major units, but they're "independent", pushing like 100k units would be a good chuck of change to add to their $40k booking fee :mjlol:
Migos is the GOAT rap group they don't need your help

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Exactly. If dropping albums wasnt important anymore, then nobody would be signing deals anymore. Mixtapes and club tours only get you so far