Might actually buy a Xbox1S

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Are there any Xbox titles that aren't available on PC?

My whole point was, since you indicated that you would consider picking up the controller and playing a game on it...

It's very possible that you might enjoy the experience, fukk around and accumulate a friends list and find yourself on both pc and x.

I suggested the possibility of spending a little more for the x version if it wouldn't break your bank.

And you responded with "it's like you guys don't listen when I say in have a gaming pc."

That's covered in my response; considering your posting record, it all but confirmed this was a disingenuous thread, breh.
yes there are titles on xbox that arent on pc

I also said I dont need another console in this very thread.

you are clearly trying to persuade me into joining the xbox community when there isnt a reason too.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really are a disrespectful little internet nikka.

In your OP, you indicated "might as well play the 3 exclusive games."

I referenced that by saying "even with the understanding that you'll be using it as a blu ray player on most occasions..."

Clearly, you could have settled for a similar performing non Xbox blu ray and still purchased the 2 or 3 Xbox exclusives to play on pc. Clown ass nikka...

What's your father's work or military .gov email, breh? That nikka needs to respec his son's attributes.:scust:
:mjlol:...

:laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yes there are titles on xbox that arent on pc

I also said I dont need another console in this very thread.

you are clearly trying to persuade me into joining the xbox community when there isnt a reason too.
Well you can't win woat, and this isn't the type of post a goat would make either :patrice:

He broke it down in a way that cannot be denied, you even talking about getting live for the free games. And if you did not know, alot of games online communities are better than on PC.

You'll eventually try out Gamepass and you'll try halo. You'll realize how great it is and how you fell victim to the console war :ufdup: Now cop the fukkin Xbox and shut the fukk up....

:salute:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
nikka makes a thread that's only worth an arcadium random thoughts post on some look at me shyt...

Only to turn around and try to be passive aggressive towards the nikkas that post in it.

What a world.:russ: