I aint lyrical
Daps
4k bluray players are expensive :hhh:

Might as well get an Xbox and play the 3 exclusive games :hhh:
Sony fukked up not including one

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Breh, if you have the money, get an X1X instead. shyt is actually very impressive. Throw it on your 4K OLED and you're like....:wow:
I can already game at 4k. I don't need another console, just a 4kbluray player but the 1S is the same price as most decent players :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh,

Get the X version. It's easy to accept the cliche of "no games" but even with the understanding that you'll be using it a blu-ray player on most occasions, don't ignore the possibility that some game experience might come along in the next year that'll increase your gaming on it.

You might fukk around and play w/ some Coli brehs and enjoy the online experience based on the people or UI or whatever other reason.

If that happens, it would suck to not be future proofed.

The S isn't a bad option but if you can spare the extra cost, go for it. I don't think you'll regret it.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Breh,

Get the X version. It's easy to accept the cliche of "no games" but even with the understanding that you'll be using it a blu-ray player on most occasions, don't ignore the possibility that some game experience might come along in the next year that'll increase your gaming on it.

You might fukk around and play w/ some Coli brehs and enjoy the online experience based on the people or UI or whatever other reason.

If that happens, it would suck to not be future proofed.

The S isn't a bad option but if you can spare the extra cost, go for it. I don't think you'll regret it.
Its like you guys dont listen when I say I have a gaming pc already

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yep. I realized that the cost of a new ultra hd blu-ray player is the same. Might as well pick up an S. You'll gain more functionality.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Its like you guys dont listen when I say I have a gaming pc already
You really are a disrespectful little internet nikka.

In your OP, you indicated "might as well play the 3 exclusive games."

I referenced that by saying "even with the understanding that you'll be using it as a blu ray player on most occasions..."

Clearly, you could have settled for a similar performing non Xbox blu ray and still purchased the 2 or 3 Xbox exclusives to play on pc. Clown ass nikka...

What's your father's work or military .gov email, breh? That nikka needs to respec his son's attributes.:scust:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Yep. I realized that the cost of a new ultra hd blu-ray player is the same. Might as well pick up an S. You'll gain more functionality.
I mean if anything i might just pay the $60 yearly cost and play whatever games they throw out monthly :jbhmm:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You really are a disrespectful little internet nikka.

In your OP, you indicated "might as well play the 3 exclusive games."

I referenced that by saying "even with the understanding that you'll be using it as a blu ray player on most occasions..."

Clearly, you could have settled for a similar performing non Xbox blu ray and still purchased the 2 or 3 Xbox exclusives to play on pc. Clown ass nikka...

What's your father's work or military .gov email, breh? That nikka needs to respec his son's attributes.:scust:
How am I disrespectful? I didnt call anyone any names

If the games are exclusive then how will I play them on pc? When I say exclusive, I mean exclusive.

you wanna take your tears and negativity out my thread tho?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
How am I disrespectful? I didnt call anyone any names

If the games are exclusive then how will I play them on pc? When I say exclusive, I mean exclusive.

you wanna take your tears and negativity out my thread tho?
Are there any Xbox titles that aren't available on PC?

My whole point was, since you indicated that you would consider picking up the controller and playing a game on it...

It's very possible that you might enjoy the experience, fukk around and accumulate a friends list and find yourself on both pc and x.

I suggested the possibility of spending a little more for the x version if it wouldn't break your bank.

And you responded with "it's like you guys don't listen when I say in have a gaming pc."

That's covered in my response; considering your posting record, it all but confirmed this was a disingenuous thread, breh.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I mean if anything i might just pay the $60 yearly cost and play whatever games they throw out monthly :jbhmm:

I probably wouldn't do MP since I have my PC for that. There isn't anything enticing on the One for me besides Rare Replay Vault.