MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Until Midjourney finds a way to source copyrighted reference images that are used to mend the final images, no company is willing to use it for their projects.

Even though we have a Midjourney account at my marketing agency for us to use, we're not allowed to use it for any client work because we would get dropped immediately if any of our clients get sued for their using copyrighted material. Companies take that shyt very serious.

Until Midjourney gets the legal aspects of their generated art, no company is going to touch it with a ten foot pole.

Right now we only use Midjourney for concepting ideas, and most companies that have something to lose are probably doing the same.
How about Dall-E? Or is it in the same boat as Midjourney? Copyright wise? :lupe:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If any part of an image contains parts of it that you don't have the rights to, you can be sued.

When I'm making composite images. I have you show my creative director were every part of the image came from. I can't just slip in copyrighted stuff.
I know the question is nefarious, but how exactly would anyone know you used midjourney? Not to get deep, but really how can they be sure if you WANTED to hide that fact

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I know the question is nefarious, but how exactly would anyone know you used midjourney? Not to get deep, but really how can they be sure if you WANTED to hid that fact
A person can't know if you used Midjourney for sure, but if you use Midjourney and the art generated by Midjourney used somelse's work that artist can just look at the work you created and compare it to their trademarked work. If a part of your work looks similar to theirs they're gonna sue you for stealing their work.

Last edited:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Made with happyaccidents

download-1.png

download-2.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps
AI in practice

Jan 28, 2024

Midjourney's V6 update brings Pan, Zoom, Vary and broader website access​

Matthias Bastian

Midjourney has added pan, zoom, and vary (Region) to its V6. The pan feature now acts more like zoom, promising higher quality results with "more coherence and less repetition of concepts". It also works with upscale, vary (region), and remix, but doesn't infinitely increase resolution anymore. These options are available under V6 bot upscales (Discord) and on the alpha website (except vary region). Additionally, Midjourney's alpha website with image creation is now accessible to anyone who has created at least 5000 images on the platform. You can check how many images you have created with "/info" on Discord. Midjourney has also implemented a new feedback feature to help its engineers prioritize their work based on user feedback.

You have read 7 of our articles this month. Thank you for your interest!

Support our independent, free-access reporting. Any contribution helps and secures our future. Support now:

Bank transfer

Sources

Discord

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Can I use mid journey to make a picture of myself.. anyone done it?

you can probably get it done with a stable diffusion lora

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I use mid journey to make a picture of myself.. anyone done it?
What are you trying to do exactly? If you want cool looking portraits, the Lensa app can be used for that. You upload 10-20 selfies and can buy packs of AI portraits, different styles (eg. Comic book, vintage). I’ve done it a couple times. A few of the pictures I got back were awesome

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What are you trying to do exactly? If you want cool looking portraits, the Lensa app can be used for that. You upload 10-20 selfies and can buy packs of AI portraits, different styles (eg. Comic book, vintage). I’ve done it a couple times. A few of the pictures I got back were awesome

how long does it take after uploading? i wonder if they're making custom LoRA's to achieve that.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I made my instagram photo using a similar app.. but wanted to try misldjourney

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What's the output resolution on those? I really dislike 99% of apps cause of their shytty output quality