MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
4N6X2XQ.png

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I think it's time for this thread to make a step forward the video AI era. I hope brehs in here don't mind using your images.

I tricked my prompt up a lil bit and didn't specifically say "Batman", and I got good results. I tried to bully the AI, but it didn't work on this one. I'm sure they'll nerf this too once ppl start misusing images that bear likeness to copyrighted images.

But for now....

Black Batman in downtown Dallas

046d42cd-76db-46c2-9f16-e82fac58d51c-2.jpg

@dtownreppin214 @satam55 :myman:

Just a small sample on what's next for the AI Era.

It's still in its early stages but looks promising.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You have to pay to use Midjourney now? I made these using huggingface.co. Any other free sites you can recommend?

download.jpg

download-1.jpg

download-2.jpg

Bing/Dall-3 pretty aight, for the bytch being free. Your prompt game gotta be brolic (pause) cause it's apparently censored to all shyt, but if these facebook groups of cacs making all this piff content is to be believed, then there are definitely work arounds, so test the waters and eat.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Anyone know what kind of prompts went in to creating the 'Cannibals' in this silly ass video? I don't know if it's because I'm using Bing's highly edited ass (pause) that they scared to do anything with 'black' 'skeleton' 'witch' 'cannibals' and such, but I'm looking to make some eerie shyt on THAT level but falling short, HEAVILY with only 15 free prompts and I lose one everytime the bytch AI decides my shyt falls under a banned/censored prompt and it takes one away.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think it's time for this thread to make a step forward the video AI era. I hope brehs in here don't mind using your images.

Just a small sample on what's next for the AI Era.

It's still in its early stages but looks promising.

when we can create a 2 hour ai movie

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wanted to get this 1st image made into a lifesize statue out of metal, until I found out it would cost $5-10K to get it made. Makes me wonder what them people pay for those lifesize metal knight statues in they houses.

0_3.webp

0_2.webp

0_3.webp

0_3.webp

Damn, looks like I need to go back to midjourney