MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Are there any draw backs with Dall-E? What is the point of paying for MidJourney with Dall-E being integrated with ChatGPT 4 now?
Maan, Dall E was really good last week and over the wknd. I was using it for free on Bing, but you only get a certain number of uses. I bought ChatGPT Plus bc it just integrated in there today. But now they've nerfed it over the past few days.

I tried to recreate the Superman picture I made above (used the same exact prompt) and it's blocking it now due to the Superman name. Super disappointed.

I made a dope Black Batman too last wknd, and now anything saying Batman is blocked too

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maan, Dall E was really good last week and over the wknd. I was using it for free on Bing, but you only get a certain number of uses. I bought ChatGPT Plus bc it just integrated in there today. But now they've nerfed it over the past few days.

I tried to recreate the Superman picture I made above (used the same exact prompt) and it's blocking it now due to the Superman name. Super disappointed.

I made a dope Black Batman too last wknd, and now anything saying Batman is blocked too
I was curious about it because with it being included with ChatGPT Plus, I was thinking well it would be better money spent to go with that subscription instead MidJourney. I figured there was a catch tho

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was curious about it because with it being included with ChatGPT Plus, I was thinking well it would be better money spent to go with that subscription instead MidJourney. I figured there was a catch tho
Can midjourney still do celeb names and such? Seems like Dall E blocked anything that has a copyright

bnew

Veteran
Daps

there are ways to bypass restrictions.

7NJMQhP.jpeg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

there are ways to bypass restrictions.

7NJMQhP.jpeg

I tricked my prompt up a lil bit and didn't specifically say "Batman", and I got good results. I tried to bully the AI, but it didn't work on this one. I'm sure they'll nerf this too once ppl start misusing images that bear likeness to copyrighted images.

But for now....

Black Batman in downtown Dallas

046d42cd-76db-46c2-9f16-e82fac58d51c-2.jpg

@dtownreppin214 @satam55 :myman:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

negative prompt:
((((ugly)))), (((duplicate))), ((morbid)), ((mutilated)), out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, ((poorly drawn hands)), ((poorly drawn face)), (((mutation))), (((deformed))), ((ugly)), blurry, ((bad anatomy)), (((bad proportions))), ((extra limbs)), cloned face, (((disfigured))), out of frame, ugly, extra limbs, (bad anatomy), gross proportions, (malformed limbs), ((missing arms)), ((missing legs)), (((extra arms))), (((extra legs))), mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers), (((long neck)))

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I might have to buy a 4Terra SSD off the strength of this thread. This my first time starting off on this shyt and unfortunately I'm using the new heavily centred AI generator from BING of all fukking places. But I'm somewhat proud of the shyt I made, especially one that came off PERFECTLY. Anyway. Here my additions.
Prompt = "Ghostface Killah and Raekwon wearing suits, fists together, standing infront of New York Buildings looking Debonaire"
OIG-3.jpg

OIG-5.jpg

I'm guessing because this is technically a free program, it wouldn't know names like that shyt and be able to pin them properly to faces. and I gotta find a better word/phrase for 'fists together' 'cause I REFUSED to type in 'dap' and get something else weird...but..yeah. Gotta refine this one. Hopefully when I get Midsummer I'll get that happening.

Prompt = "Xbox flying a helicopter while playstation cries in the middle of the street, walking to work in a cartoon style."
OIG-7.jpg

OIG-8.jpg

I'm starting to realize that this thing ain't as keen on sticking to the parameters of the shyt, but this is all new tech and I'd be lying if the "walking to work" didn't make the arms and feet look like the way they implied movement in those old timey comics, as the character goes mid stride. Ain't mad at this at all. This shyt is wild.
[/spoiler]
Prompt = Rodney Mullen showing a awe inspired Tony Hawk who's wearing a helmet and elbow and knee pads a flat land trick while he sits in a folding chair.
OIG-19.jpg

OIG-20.jpg

OIG-DQHLMkq-KTzc.jpg

The faces aren't as exact, and I'd think it would land with Tony Hawk being a pretty notable individual, but once again, I'm putting too much hope into this, with the first and last picture sort of splitting what I wanted into two separate pictures, with the Generator adding random shyt to the best of it's ability. Actually pleased with this shyt despite the oddity of the first two.
Prompt = "Nah, I ain't telling y'all this one. Open that shyt up and hopefully catch the coli inside joke/reference that had me laughing for a full 10 minutes hysterically when the shyt went through.
:mjlol:
OIG-21.jpg

OIG-22.jpg

OIG-23.jpg

OIG-9n-RPF-x1-K.jpg

I was tempted to use duke's name, but chances are I'd get a bunch of generic drawings of black men so I inputed "Respectable looking black skateboarder, smiling on a skateboard while playing guitar with a helmet full of Fried Chicken and Mashed potatoes, playing guitar infront of an amplifier while a speech bubble above his head says "This is the Ballad of Hustlebooty" and got this shyt.
Look....this shyt is...wild. I can't stop laughing at these. Shout out to the homie @hustlemania wherever he is.
Prompt = Macho Man Randy Savage standing triumphant inside a wrestling ring with WWF fans cheering him on while wearing a Coffee Creamer ontop his head with a speech bubble displaying "The cream rises to the top!"
OIG-16.jpg

OIG-17.jpg

OIG-18.jpg

OIG-scr-QFm-Hxx-F.jpg

fukkING. NAILED IT.

Prompt = "Razor Ramon sitting on the hood of a Rolls Royce infront of a mansion while Shawn Michaels smiles, does a DX pose and points at him from the side."
OIG-14.jpg

OIG-15.jpg

Like with the Tony Hawk/Rodney Mullen prompt, I think this thing just goes "Wrestler" generic examples incoming and gives you this shyt, so I've gotta sorta give up hope on having faces of actual people be represented as properly as I'd like, but this shyt is fun...and for the time being, free. I'm alright with this.
[/spoiler]

Address_Unknown

Daps
Prompt = "Dame Dash kneeling in the grass, wearing a suit and shades infront of a house with a white pinstriped suit wearing real estate executive handing him a key and a deed that says "Harlem" on it while he looks at the dude with intense concern."
OIG-27.jpg

OIG-28.jpg

OIG-29.jpg

OIG-30.jpg

"I fukked up on this one because I forgot to add "pause" or whatever, but I ain't too mad at it. shyt has potential for me to use in some respects."

Prompt =This one I gotta fine tweak. It was SO CLOSE to being perfect. Prompt inside.
OIG-24.jpg

OIG-25.jpg

OIG-26.jpg

OIG-38tV.jpg

I hope it's just THIS particular engine, but I see so many different parts of what I wanted distributed through these 4 attempts but never coming together in one cohesive unit. Made worse by the fact that I gotta learn how to create prompts that can differentiate properly between two or more people in a particular piece, so that you don't just get 'twins' doing shyt like this. Last one was almost perfect, fukked up sign included.
Prompt = Pink Flamingo with crazy eyes with speech bubble above head proclaming "The flamingo can speak here." infront of a smaller man who's scared to death and afraid.
OIG-36.jpg

OIG-37.jpg

OIG-38.jpg

I wanted this to look realistic, or at least be made within that vein, but it was my mistake for not realizing that unless you give the shyts a specific prompt, it's going to churn out your request in a style befitting to what you've written or asked for. I can roll with it, but I've got to brush up on my prompts. Last one is pretty decent.
Prompt = Max Payne standing next to a tall, serious pink flamingo in cold New York Streets next to a bar with Neon lights marked "Address Unknown" with the word bubble "The flesh of fallen angels" being spoken by the flamingo.

OIG-39.jpg

OIG-40.jpg

OIG-41.jpg

Eh. It's good. Not what I wanted, but I'm alright with it. Will continue to tweak this one, but I'm pretty pleased in a sense.

Prompt = Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, Bunny Wailer, sitting round a table playing poker with Red, Gold and Green coloured amplifiers and guitars in the back
OIG-42.jpg

OIG-44.jpg

OIG-43.jpg

OIG-45.jpg

Does the AI Generator know that Bob Marley was half Cac? The last picture is a subtle insult. But overall, not mad. gotta tweak it.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Daps
Aight, as a fan of macabre/victorian/noir shyt I'm FIRMLY disgusted that Blacks got little to NO artistic representation in the shyts outside of looking like ghouls and monsters, Tim Burton's Cac ass talking about "He can't paint black characters" in his meth'd looking halloween designs and shyt and I'm gonna use AI art to CHANGE that shyt, or start the movement. Feel me?

OIG-31.jpg

OIG-32.jpg

OIG-33.jpg

OIG-34.jpg

{Second attempt. Now this program just turning my vision into a ministrel show. WTF is this shyt? THEY BURYING THE HELP NOW?}
OIG-35.jpg

{You turning my deceased victorian black queen into a fukking WENCH, AI? Seriously. The shyts toying with me at this point}
OIG.jpg

{Now baby girl not even in the fukking Coffin. I add 'Victorian' and they MUST add a white character despite me bolding "BLACK FAMILY" all throughout the bytch. Breh on the left looking dope as fukk though, ain't gonna lie}
OIG-9-H6ex0f5q-JIa-Ik-Uc-I.jpg

{But some of the shyt hitting...but just a bit left of centre of the mark. But I'm good with most of the shyts.}
OIG-L9kR.jpg

Now my prompts for this shyt, I gotta fine tweak 'cause I'm getting an inkling of what I want but it's like I can't get the coffin right for shyt. I'm talking about those old timey cowboy coffins that were stand up and looked like Triangles. The prompt was "Smiling beautiful black woman in upright coffin, looking regally deceased, with family members around her looking at ease with her recent passing, victorian style, Momento Mori setting."
And I get this shyt. It ain't bad. Heck, on it's own it's good...but it ain't exactly what I'm envisioning. And what sucks is the fact that I only got like 15 tries and that's if the bytch ass thing decides it's something it wants to do because this Bing AI Generator is HEAVILY censored and alot of my prompts get banned/blocked and I lose a 'fast' token.
You been reading this shyt so far? Thoughts/feelings, prompt help? Speak on it.

OIG-1.jpg

OIG-2.jpg

OIG.jpg

OIG-NN8-TJKQ8-USMBp-C7009.jpg

Rep to anyone that can tell what I was going for when I made this. And no, it ain't what Ol Dirty said when he bum rushed the stage, even though, it DOES fit. I'm making posters out of these shyts.
:ahh:

Address_Unknown

Daps

If it's one thing I've noticed about A.I. art is that the computer chip starts to burn hot and crash out once it got to make more than 2 people on the screen. Eyes, hands, limbs, reality start to get replaced by whatever the fukk it needs to simply fill the void to finish the picture.

Address_Unknown

Daps

OIG-d8-Ij-HKOj7-Aub0i-WSAa-1.jpg

It equated musical notes above his head with "Put this nikka peering into a music studio". But atleast it knows exactly what the fukk a Freddie Fazbear looks like. This is gonna be my goal next week.....to perfect this prompt​