MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
This stuff lowkey depresses me.

We might really be getting illustrators/animators/graphic designers up out of here soon
i initially thought this, but it has cut work time in half. instead using google images, i can get layers from the ai. also, we can tell who knows what they're doing and whos just throwing a bunch words at the AI. if a client asks for something very detailed and specific...the AI cant help you there, esp if you dont know simple composition and layering. thats not to say that wont change, because AI is learning at an alarming rate its one of those "hmm lets see where this is going" type thing.

i started seeing some elite 3D artists like Beeple using it now. pretty crazy shyt.

anyways, i made these today. did some clean up in photoshop

wvcVSJH.jpg

XhHtKQY.jpg

RRx8L1g.png

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Warning, this is not a drill.

Be careful, brehs. Within the last week or so, the social media thots have discovered midjourney and other AI art apps, and they are using them to create fake pics.

I've seen at least 3 women who don't know each other on my timeline this week putting up beautified and fake pics of themselves knowing good and well that they are butterfaces.
prompt: paag, paagin, 8k :troll:

RRWMB1P.png

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Warning, this is not a drill.

Be careful, brehs. Within the last week or so, the social media thots have discovered midjourney and other AI art apps, and they are using them to create fake pics.

I've seen at least 3 women who don't know each other on my timeline this week putting up beautified and fake pics of themselves knowing good and well that they are butterfaces.
"Why yes, that really is a picture of me and not of Beyonce. People always tell me I look like her." :queen:

:mjlol:

Daps
"Why yes, that really is a picture of me and not of Beyonce. People always tell me I look like her." :queen:

:mjlol:

Bruh i got a straight ugmo on my friends list and this heffa looks disgusting but she done used either midjourney or something else on her face and got herself looking like a model. I'm legit disgusted and afraid.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Another of my FB friends just discovered this, talmbout "I didn't know I was this beautiful until I did this AI art thing."

It's over, breh, just like when the hoes found out about Only Fans, Tumblr and Twitter. :francis:

Midjourney about to be full of nothing but naked hoes. :snoop:
mid doesnt do nudity nor gore

grid_0.png

Daps
mid doesnt do nudity nor gore

Don't underestimate the ingenuity of hoes, my brotha. They gon AI their face and add it to their bodies with photoshop. Remember, you heard it here first. :snoop:

With that being said, how you been, man? I haven't seen you post in years. I thought something happened. It's good to see you.