MidJourney.com, Create Any Image you want with AI!!!

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
grid_0.png

grid_0.png

grid_0.png

grid_0.png

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:wow: bruh what artstyle is pic 2 and 3?
i think i did a combo of this for 3
diagrammatic drawing glamour shot black women with afro pulls hairstyle, in the style of JUNJI ITO, dark manga anime, ink, illustration, comic book, vibrant colors, hyperornate details, photo-realistic, cinematic lighting, epic composition, epic scale, Cinematic, 8K, HDR, Shot on 70mm, Depth of Field, High contrast, retouched, High sharpness, max perfectionism, detailed face, detailed eyes, epic scale, max octane render, wide angle view, 85mm, f5.6, character design, highly detailed, dynamic pose, dynamic shot, ethereal light, intricate details, extremely detailed, studio photography, High contrast, retouched, High sharpness, max perfectionism,
queen of the damned, a young femme fatale, morbide, amazing body, very detailed, rendered in octane, wet, dense atmospheric, epic, dramatic, trail cam footage, photorealistic, hyperornate details, photographed by Irakli Nadar and Reylia Slaby, Bantu Knots hairstyle Satoshi Kon, Mike Mignola, STUDIO GHIBLI, Makoto Shinkai, Yoshytaka Amano, Moebius, colorful ink illustration

I think i did this to get 2
diagrammatic drawing of venom symbiote merge with a old grotesque devil, in the style of JUNJI ITO, dark manga anime, ink, illustration, comic book, vibrant colors, hyperornate details, photo-realistic, cinematic lighting, epic composition, epic scale, Cinematic, 8K, HDR, Shot on 70mm, Depth of Field, High contrast, retouched, High sharpness, max perfectionism, detailed face, detailed eyes, epic scale, max octane render, wide angle view, 85mm, f5.6, character design, highly detailed, dynamic pose, dynamic shot, ethereal light, intricate details, extremely detailed, studio photography, creepy, trail cam footage, High contrast, retouched, High sharpness, max perfectionism, --v 4 --q 2 --v 4 -

Last edited:

therainman

Rookie
Daps
hahaa yall might like this. I did a full review of a fake movie!

Review of Lesbian Vampire Volleyball Players (1982)
image-1024x683.png

It's not us, but that was the point, to satirize those wps horror flicks from back in the day. LOL what yall think?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This stuff lowkey depresses me.

We might really be getting illustrators/animators/graphic designers up out of here soon

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
It's really starting to get out of hand how good this stuff looks. Your standard Old School artists are pretty much obsolete now.

By the way, I haven't dabbled in this since it first was on the map but do you still have to go through discord for midjourney? Or is there a simpler method now?

Do it still cost money?

What is the prompt for the most realistic looking pictures? I know before they were constantly updating and eventually you had to add in something different for it to really give you a more realistic and detailed depiction of your prompts

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I cant get this damn thing to work Lmao
I type in /Imagine blah blah blah and nothing. fukk me I guess

Daps
Warning, this is not a drill.

Be careful, brehs. Within the last week or so, the social media thots have discovered midjourney and other AI art apps, and they are using them to create fake pics.

I've seen at least 3 women who don't know each other on my timeline this week putting up beautified and fake pics of themselves knowing good and well that they are butterfaces.