Middle Eastern Girls >>>>>>> White/Black/Latina

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
For some reason, Ive always wifed up Middle Eastern girls.

Dated a Syrian chick I met in college for a couple of years. Blonde hair, green eyes, straight up stunning beautiful german looking. Went to the house (she wasnt muslim thankfully) to meet the family thinking it was some bullshyt, but a big ass family all speaking Arabic had me :mindblown:

Also dated an Egyptian girl who looked like Mya. Family practiced Coptic Orthodox (some form of Christianity)....so thought I lucked out with them not being muslim...but her parents were straight off the boat. Ill never forget meeting them...moms was like "so your Puerto Rican like Big Pun and them? Well I watch MTV and your a criminal".....thats how closed minded. Plus her father tried to run me over with a mini-van once he noticed my tattoos....i took a huge L on that one.

Those were the two main serious relationships I was in...all the others were Israeli, Turkish, a British Saudi Arabian (probably my greatest conquest)....and they were actually really cool, I got along with families, etc..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
For some reason, Ive always wifed up Middle Eastern girls.

Dated a Syrian chick I met in college for a couple of years. Blonde hair, green eyes, straight up stunning beautiful german looking. Went to the house (she wasnt muslim thankfully) to meet the family thinking it was some bullshyt, but a big ass family all speaking Arabic had me :mindblown:

Also dated an Egyptian girl who looked like Mya. Family practiced Coptic Orthodox (some form of Christianity)....so thought I lucked out with them not being muslim...but her parents were straight off the boat. Ill never forget meeting them...moms was like "so your Puerto Rican like Big Pun and them? Well I watch MTV and your a criminal".....thats how closed minded. Plus her father tried to run me over with a mini-van once he noticed my tattoos....i took a huge L on that one.

Those were the two main serious relationships I was in...all the others were Israeli, Turkish, a British Saudi Arabian (probably my greatest conquest)....and they were actually really cool, I got along with families, etc..

:russ:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
The best Middle Eastern Girls are Gulf Arabs and Egyptians because they are the thickest of the group. Somewhere down their lineage there is some black in these people. But I would rank them below Blacks and Latina and equal with becky

basedsavior

Banned
Daps
like latinas they have a short shelf life. Many of em looking :flabbynsick: by the time they hit 25.

There is actually an arab chick at my work, she is way past her prime but her attitude makes me wanna fukk the shyt out of her lol.

Arab mixed with black is :ahh: status though

The fukk kinda crackhead are you? You fukking brain dead? Latinas are one of the best aging women there are. I see Latina milfs in their 40s and up and be fine af and with their attitudes. I will admit certain Latinas age terribly, which are mostly the ones from the islands such as Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and some Mexicans. You saying Latinas like there's only one kind and they're all the same. You do realize there are different nationalities or whatever of Latinos/Hispanics, right? Anyway, Colombians are the best ones, I can guarantee you that, I see them literally every fukking day. Also Brazilians and most Mexicans.

basedsavior

Banned
Daps
The best Middle Eastern Girls are Gulf Arabs and Egyptians because they are the thickest of the group. Somewhere down their lineage there is some black in these people. But I would rank them below Blacks and Latina and equal with becky

Idk why you nikkas think only blacks are the only ones who are thick and that if they're thick they must have black in them, come on son.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nikkas on here love writing paragraphs bout everyone but black women.

The fukk kinda crackhead are you? You fukking brain dead? Latinas are one of the best aging women there are. I see Latina milfs in their 40s and up and be fine af and with their attitudes. I will admit certain Latinas age terribly, which are mostly the ones from the islands such as Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and some Mexicans. You saying Latinas like there's only one kind and they're all the same. You do realize there are different nationalities or whatever of Latinos/Hispanics, right? Anyway, Colombians are the best ones, I can guarantee you that, I see them literally every fukking day. Also Brazilians and most Mexicans.

basedsavior

Banned
Daps
:rudy:

All them other bytches do everything in there power to try and copy black women features :mjlol:

Nope, I don't know where you see that. But I know you're just trying to keep up the bullshyt black supremacy theme this ignorant site was built on.