Middle Eastern Girls >>>>>>> White/Black/Latina

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Spanish and Portuguese have Middle Eastern ancestry. :snoop:

You don't know what you are talking about.

Just look at this DNA study.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2012-03-12.pdf

man shut the fucck up.

yeah some of the Spaniards had arab blood in them from the years they spent under their rule, but most of them were purely white!

when the spaniards came to the americas they were purely white. and u can tell from the accounts the native americas gave of these "white gods" that arrived. they didn't have features (dark hair), that was similar to what they were used to seeing in the community.

white people colonized many parts of africa, does that mean the majority of black people in Africa have Caucasian blood in them? of course not.

blacks have been the united states for 500+ years. does that mean the majority of white folks here have black ancestry? of course not.

any more questions?

grab a chair, while i continue to school you.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
tumblr_m1tmt01CMC1qfm9c9o1_500.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Spanish and Portuguese have Middle Eastern ancestry. :snoop:

You don't know what you are talking about.

Just look at this DNA study.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2012-03-12.pdf

You have to ask when they do these studies and ANYTHING that is scientific, what and who are they studying. If you are in segregated communities like latin america of course you will get a certain outcome of them having a lot of middle easterners in their DNA as well as white because most likely the people they test are people who will go to be tested and these are usually people who have the money to do the test or are connected to people doing the testing to know the test is being done but the people who don't have the money or connections will usually have a high African decent in their DNA due to racism keeping most of the dark people down. This will be the same in every country that is segregated with light and dark people. This is what most don't realize when they spew off these DNA findings like it speaks for a whole country.

Remember in science you only get results back BASED on what you are studying but it isn't necessarily the real answer for the rest of the group you are researching which is why science is a tricky thing and you shouldn't put all your hope in it unless you read the whole study in it's entirety.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Smh at me having like 40 neg reps from a bunch of nerds talking about "pic violation". Yall nikkas need to go outside.

Anyway I got a few that I might take a chance at bagging. For some reason been coming across a lot of them in customer service/cashier type jobs that have been flirting. This 1 at the Dunkin Donuts near my job was literally throwing p*ssy my way, it caught me off guard and I peeped her uncle/cousin/father?? with the :stopitslime::ufdup: face while i was chatting. I wonder how hard it would be to train 1 to be my side ho, they seem really into marriage and all that garbage.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh at me having like 40 neg reps from a bunch of nerds talking about "pic violation". Yall nikkas need to go outside.

Anyway I got a few that I might take a chance at bagging. For some reason been coming across a lot of them in customer service/cashier type jobs that have been flirting. This 1 at the Dunkin Donuts near my job was literally throwing p*ssy my way, it caught me off guard and I peeped her uncle/cousin/father?? with the :stopitslime::ufdup: face while i was chatting. I wonder how hard it would be to train 1 to be my side ho, they seem really into marriage and all that garbage.
My nikka stick to the latinas, they somewhat look similar to middle eastern chicks. Arab girls are :lawd: ain't no doubt about it but if you get caught messing with one you in trouble breh :ufdup: their men don't play with that shyt :ufdup: