Mid 90s - Jonah Hill Directorial Debut (Trailer)

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
This is on prime video now. watched it yesterday I liked it.

The brush and controller scenes :whoa:

what was brush scene about?

I didn’t understand was he punishing himself for stealing from his mom

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is a pretty great movie.

Watched it again around a year ago. I was expecting to find some long ass review I wrote in this thread, it may be in another one -lol -but I vividly remember seeing this in October 2018, when I was extremely heartbroken over some situation with a woman, and damn near choking up in the theater, even if the movie didn't have any romance in it, it made me think of my childhood, and lots of traumatic shyt, but yeah it was a rough watch. The movie itself isn't nearly as emotionally intense as I remembered.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definition of a “low-fi” film

Cool soundtrack, dope shots of LA, nice storyline to follow but never tried to do too much. This movie will be watched for a long time, especially for future generation of movie watchers who want a glimpse into a kids life in the 90s. I grew up in Toronto during that time but this film still captured the essence of the time.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Caught this a few weeks back on HBO. Really liked the vibe that it had with the locations and music they used. The attention to detail in terms of just like furniture, room decor, clothing really did feel so familiar. It really took me back.