Mid 90s - Jonah Hill Directorial Debut (Trailer)

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Yea i agree it lacked substance and tried too hard to be cool or push a message

Kids was raw like a real life documentary (plus nothing can compare to old NYC culture).

Mid 90s is like a poor mans kids which I guess isn’t bad compared to today standards

At least it’s not the Wackness

All the actors were actually good And Na-Kel steals a few scenes he was definitely my favorite character in the movie

Na Kel definitely did the most with his lines, dope performance on his part.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Favorite fall movie so far. When the main character spazzes out I was dying. Not into skinny chicks but homegirl was nice. Some nice music selscrions. Did not expect to here music from a certain underground ny group. Camera work dope. Wasnt bothered by the ending but it just turned too happy by the end. Black dude was my favorite actor but fuxish was my favorite personality.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man this shyt was embarrassingly bad. Like I felt bad for Jonah watching this. All his friends that are out there making good quality cinema and no one had the balls to tell him this wasn't it...or maybe they did and he didn't listen? Either way, from an aesthetic point of view, the movie is a lot more watchable on mute, it takes away from the awkwardness.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Its on RedBox now.

Rented it and watching it now.

It's really good so far
:ohhh:
i watched it....that shyt was wack af.......then end

:manny:
:ohhh:
man this shyt was embarrassingly bad. Like I felt bad for Jonah watching this. All his friends that are out there making good quality cinema and no one had the balls to tell him this wasn't it...or maybe they did and he didn't listen? Either way, from an aesthetic point of view, the movie is a lot more watchable on mute, it takes away from the awkwardness.
:mjlol:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Scooped it on Redbox thanks to T-Mobile Tuesdays. I could've done without the first 3 minutes of the protagonist going through his brother's room but overall I liked the message and the actors. I'd watch another Jonah Hill movie if given the chance.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I THOUGHT THIS MOVIE WAS COOL

DEFINITELY CAPTURED THE 90S VIBE TO A T

NO WIDESCREEN ALA 90S MOVIES (WAS IT LIKE THIS IN THEATERS TOO?)

AND MOST OF ALL, THE CHARACTERS WERE EXCELLENT AND RELATABLE

DEF A GOOD DEBUT FOR JONAH, HOPES HE KEEPS THE BALL ROLLIN

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Scooped it on Redbox thanks to T-Mobile Tuesdays. I could've done without the first 3 minutes of the protagonist going through his brother's room but overall I liked the message and the actors. I'd watch another Jonah Hill movie if given the chance.

I did that as a kid...run in my bros room n play games etc

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:heh:Did this ever make it to theaters?

I completely forgot about it after the trailer dropped and never heard from it again. Gotta check this one out