Microsoft will automatically lose this gen if they’re more expensive than Sony.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Xbox chief says Project Scarlett ‘will not be out of position on power or price’

Xbox chief says Project Scarlett ‘will not be out of position on power or price’

In Phil we trust.

Nadella gave Phil money to buy the studios, Panos Panay is now the chief product officer for Xbox and not just Surface devices and Kareem Choudhry is his right hand man for Xbox system construction now, Gamepass is popping for them. Xbox Series X is a tech beast due to Panos and his team. Nailing the price is the royal flush. $399 or $429 is not out of the realm of possibility. I was looking at things that that Microsoft has done from last generation to this generation. Take the controller for example. The Xbox One Controller is basically perfect and they put over $100 million in R&D into it last gen

Xbox One pad cost $100 million in R&D - Microsoft

I know that they didn't even put a 1/4 of that into the current controller for the Series X.

They have been working with AMD since the Xenos GPU for the Xbox 360 and have become quite good at their chip fabrication.

If this retails for $399 and Lockhart is a streaming only Xbox with a subscription that originally retails for $149-$199, then that would be the most ideal setup for them next gen.

Sony nikkaz gone be like :patrice:

You know it'll be cheaper once spiderman2 and God of war 2 come out, I'll wait till then :sadcam:

But don't fret Sony gamers, that would only lead to Sony doing actual great things to rebuild that user base. Free games every month was a Sony idea. Haven't really innovated before or after that but regardless they did it because they was desperate. Let's hope they get that way again:demonic:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
In systems sold worldwide, sure, why not. But with much better looking and playing multiplats aka the majority of games, gamers who have that win by default. The exclusives are already fantastic, and there will be more new exclusives on xbox than there will be on playstation (for now) so as a consumer, i win there. You won't have as much power or new content at first but you will likely still sell more. Congrats, I'm happy you're happy :hubie:

What's Amazon's price, cause that's who they competing with :yeshrug:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:russ: Like you have any input.

Go fukk yourself! fukk you! :snoop::pacspit:

full

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I just don't see many people wanting to switch from PS4 to Series X after how great PS4 was. Very few if any people are disappointed that they bought a PS4.

The ps4 Xbox one generation was a pivatol with how prominent buying games digital became. If you have a library of games that you can download with a press of a button (with upgrades thanks to Microsoft) , people aren't going to just throw that away. It's not like previous gens where if there was backwards compatibility, you would have had to have a shelf full of 6 years of games that you would have chose to keep.

I think people will be less likely to change from Xbox to PlayStation and vice versa than previous gens.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I just don't see many people wanting to switch from PS4 to Series X after how great PS4 was. Very few if any people are disappointed that they bought a PS4.

The ps4 Xbox one generation was a pivatol with how prominent buying games digital became. If you have a library of games that you can download with a press of a button (with upgrades thanks to Microsoft) , people aren't going to just throw that away. It's not like previous gens where if there was backwards compatibility, you would have had to have a shelf full of 6 years of games that you would have chose to keep.

I think people will be less likely to change from Xbox to PlayStation and vice versa than previous gens.

People switched from 360 to PS4 with no problem. There is no loyalty on these consoles breh. shyt right now Xbox running the PR train surprising to say and it is working.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
People switched from 360 to PS4 with no problem. There is no loyalty on these consoles breh. shyt right now Xbox running the PR train surprising to say and it is working.
I feel you but digital purchases weren't nearly as big back then. And a big part of people switching from 360 to ps4 was how disasterous Xbox one's first impressions and messaging were. I can't see Sony botching PS5 that bad.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What's Amazon's price, cause that's who they competing with :yeshrug:
Amazon is priced better than PSnow, and much more capable. But we not really paying too much attention to them because we set the standards :hhh:
I feel you but digital purchases weren't nearly as big back then. And a big part of people switching from 360 to ps4 was how disasterous Xbox one's first impressions and messaging were. I can't see Sony botching PS5 that bad.
Sohh then why did gamers jump ship from the ps2 which was the highest selling console ever :ufdup: as for digital, that's the reason why people didn't want to mess with xbox because people was afraid of losing their purchases if they went digital. YOU ARE COMFORTABLE TODAY and so your narrative is "we love all digital now :damn:"

Xbox is the only console that lets you play all your games dating back to the OG xbox, and the best titles are enhanced, free of charge, and gamepass is better than the free monthly games and those free monthly games are a big deal. You don't get that gamepass is just as good as the free shyt, they consistently deliver new and exciting content.

As of today Sony has no satisfactory answers and they won't have a cloud solution to even be a competitor. The deal with Microsoft is a shift in thinking. And in the future Sony will be a third party of Microsoft's. The system will be called azure :francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Sony isn't going to botch anything. They run a great company. I and many others feel that Microsoft is just going to position themselves to compete better. Hungry Microsoft is almost always best Microsoft. Making it so that people who buy on pc can also play on Xbox, Game Pass and not double dipping on previous releases positions them well. I think this upcoming generation is going to be even longer than this current one. They are positioned well, Phil needs to deliver.