Microsoft will automatically lose this gen if they’re more expensive than Sony.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They haven't won a gen yet. It's not a matter of price at this point.
These nikkas still don't get it...

GAMES sell systems, not how much GPU and CPU power you have under the hood of a box...

LBOX problem is they don't have any games exclusive to their console to entice people to cop...

PCPS5 gang the only winning team this gen...:myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like you said, they losing regardless. :yeshrug:
In systems sold worldwide, sure, why not. But with much better looking and playing multiplats aka the majority of games, gamers who have that win by default. The exclusives are already fantastic, and there will be more new exclusives on xbox than there will be on playstation (for now) so as a consumer, i win there. You won't have as much power or new content at first but you will likely still sell more. Congrats, I'm happy you're happy :hubie:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
isn't there supposed to be a less expensive next gen Xbox (Lockhart)?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Sony will always sell more because of nostalgia and chinese shyt that people love

goalposts are being moved in your shyt because you are acting like 100$ price difference (if its even that) is going to break the house for an 8 year investment

sony could be 100$ more expensive and still outsell xbox, it has its audience and thats obvious or we wouldnt have console wars to begin with. I've never heard an xbox type of person just outright say fukk sony or whatever... its mostly the super weirdos who commit to one thing like its a cult. At this point, xbox could make the same exclusives with the opposite characters casted and Sony people would still hate... none of that shyt even matters.

gaming has been pretty trash recently and thats a realization both sides need to understand... we've been playing the same games remixed for fukking close to a decade... very rarely is anything new done. Indie games are on the same wave too... Animal Crossing finally comes back way late... after indy companies already made, Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Terraria, etc... its mostly the same shyt with a twist on it. Cyberpunk is first day cop and looks graphically amazing, but they arent reinventing the wheel much. I've been playing Tomb Raider since mid 90s ... now we have like 10 and Uncharted too. 2k sells you the same basketball game since dreamcast and makes you start over every year and charges you more and more money to do the same exact thing as last year. Battlefield 1 and 5 are the same shyt and not as game changing as Battlefield 4..... COD just did a fortnite style battlefield blend. fukking Horizon for Xbox just made a battle royale fortnite type of race ... its all being recycled as the same shyt and its crossing genres now. I can go through every single game and show how weak they've become... I personally love MGSV but its just GTA fortbuilder Solid mixed with some cabela's hunting shyt.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
What’s happened with the virus shyt is outta Microsoft control but I can definitely see them selling the system at a loss they gotta try to win some consumers back. Hopefully they have some games that push the limits of their console

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I am betting the house that they will release it for 400

Xbox chief says Project Scarlett ‘will not be out of position on power or price’

Xbox chief says Project Scarlett ‘will not be out of position on power or price’

In Phil we trust.

Nadella gave Phil money to buy the studios, Panos Panay is now the chief product officer for Xbox and not just Surface devices and Kareem Choudhry is his right hand man for Xbox system construction now, Gamepass is popping for them. Xbox Series X is a tech beast due to Panos and his team. Nailing the price is the royal flush. $399 or $429 is not out of the realm of possibility. I was looking at things that that Microsoft has done from last generation to this generation. Take the controller for example. The Xbox One Controller is basically perfect and they put over $100 million in R&D into it last gen

Xbox One pad cost $100 million in R&D - Microsoft

Company tested adding everything from screens to smells before settling on current controller

I know that they didn't even put a 1/4 of that into the current controller for the Series X.

They have been working with AMD since the Xenos GPU for the Xbox 360 and have become quite good at their chip fabrication.

If this retails for $399 and Lockhart is a streaming only Xbox with a subscription that originally retails for $149-$199, then that would be the most ideal setup for them next gen.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

In Phil we trust.

Nadella gave Phil money to buy the studios, Panos Panay is now the chief product officer for Xbox and not just Surface devices and Kareem Choudhry is his right hand man for Xbox system construction now, Gamepass is popping for them. Xbox Series X is a tech beast due to Panos and his team. Nailing the price is the royal flush. $399 or $429 is not out of the realm of possibility. I was looking at things that that Microsoft has done from last generation to this generation. Take the controller for example. The Xbox One Controller is basically perfect and they put over $100 million in R&D into it last gen

I know that they didn't even put a 1/4 of that into the current controller for the Series X.

They have been working with AMD since the Xenos GPU for the Xbox 360 and have become quite good at their chip fabrication.

If this retails for $399 and Lockhart is a streaming only Xbox with a subscription that originally retails for $149-$199, then that would be the most ideal setup for them next gen.

If they do drop it at 399 like I had stated... It's a rap for Sony

• Dap
Reactions: PS4