Microsoft will automatically lose this gen if they’re more expensive than Sony.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were going to lose anyway regardless of what happens but they’ll get another beating like this gen if they come in more expensive than Sony.

These dumb morons have gone and built a super powerful expensive console just when the world economy enters a depression :russ: Most people will start cutting back and the PS5, which even though less powerful will still has amazing graphics, an attractive price and most importantly great exclusive games. Basically the complete package :wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that shyt:ufdup:

Remember that PS3 logic..... if you broke you don’t deserve the system and the more expensive system is by default better:steviej:

Don’t switch up now:rudy:
I was going to buy a PS5 even if it was more expensive. This isn’t about me but the general public who are of course broke bytches :scust:

CeoKazuoHirai

Pure Domination over our Competitors
Daps
Reppin
SIE
Even with me having stepped down from the throne, my power still is tangible at Sony. I will ensure, the greatest price for the next generation Playstation console is set forth and will be both affordable while being exotic. Our new SSD(unprecedented), 10.28TF of blisteringly fast performance will outshine any mock competitors that have tried to con you into their ecosystem. When people see the PS5, they will think "I must have this product in my house, even if I have to work two jobs."

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I really think you’re underestimating what Sony is doing with the PlayStation 5, that tech isn’t as bleeding edge like the XSX, but it’s no slouch either, and that SSD is not exactly cheap.
I think both Sony and Microsoft are aiming for $499.99, with Sony considering taking a loss if Microsoft can hit that target.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ve been made my choice in the battle lines:lolbron:

@Rekkapryde sorry we have to be on opposite sides..... but I’m gonna turn you before it’s said and done:mjgrin:

:dame:

Sony has produced great exclusive shyt I can't get anywhere else for 25 years. Can't say the same for Xbox. Even Nintendo can at least claim that. :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dame:

Sony has produced great exclusive shyt I can't get anywhere else for 25 years. Can't say the same for Xbox. Even Nintendo can at least claim that. :unimpressed:

That last game that interested me on Sony was MGS4:patrice:

every other game to me since then been meh

You will join me when the time is right