Microsoft vision for Xbox future on 15th February on the official Xbox podcast at 12pm PT. 3PM ET. 8pm GMT

Will Microsoft go full 3rd party and drop console hardware going forward?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You can’t be a Sega stan and talk any shyt online. Stop it. :mjlol:
:russ:Micro$haft abandoned yall, said they trashing the Xbox Brand.

SEGA kept it's brand, it didn't abandon it's fans. and now its coming back with a vengeance:pachaha:

Don't forget that we had to bail yall asses out constantly over the last 20+ years cus yall can't make anything decent :dead:

XBOX needed SEGA, SEGA didn't need XBOX :ohlawd:

And yet, even with SEGA's help, yall still lost cus Micro$haft CEO's and yall are trash:deadrose:

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t refute that quote.

I posted actual numbers showing they sold more this holiday season than last, as that was the specific point i was responding to.

@Gizmo_Duck said xbox console sales fell off a cliff even with the discounts in 2023.

Actual numbers show they sold more consoles in 2023 holiday season than 2022 when the discounts didn’t exist,Even if that was less than the microsoft exec expected it was still more than the previous year and a factual debunk to the posts i was replying to.

Follow along. I swear if you take off the sony stan glasses you wouldn’t have such a problem with my existence here :cheers:
Nah you just moved the goalposts again.

M$ said they had weaker sales then expected.

You said well, they sold more than last year.

:manny:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:Man Xbox Stans in shambles I feel bad for the little dudes. Hopefully next week’s news isn’t too bad.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gamepass go Brrrrrrrr :wow:

Only one of those games are on gamepass

And once again, you’re literally proven wrong. Barely anyone is playing sea of thieves compared to those two games alone, much less “all sega games” combined.

Again, you’re letting your emotions get the best of you this week. You’re not on your A game at all :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thread got almost 200 posts today and it's only lunch time.

It's Friday. Either you're at work not doing shyt or you're off and wasting a perfectly good day.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:Micro$haft abandoned yall, said they trashing the Xbox Brand.

SEGA kept it's brand, it didn't abandon it's fans. and now its coming back with a vengeance:pachaha:

Don't forget that we had to bail yall asses out constantly over the last 20+ years cus yall can't make anything decent :dead:

XBOX needed SEGA, SEGA didn't need XBOX :ohlawd:

And yet, even with SEGA's help, yall still lost cus Micro$haft CEO's and yall are trash:deadrose:
You real weird breh :mjlol:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
You real weird breh :mjlol:

iu

You really ain't tryin to respond to the sources I posted? You must be madder than a mug :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
iu

You really ain't tryin to respond to the sources I posted? You must be madder than a mug :umad:
I’m not even sure what you want me to say.

Sega consoles died a long time ago and we all are still waiting for them to make some really good games with the IP they established decades ago.

I love classic sega games. Just not sure what you could actually be arguing as a sega stan in 2024. :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Sega consoles died a long time ago and we all are still waiting for them to make some really good games with the IP they established decades ago.

I love classic sega games. Just not sure what you could actually be arguing as a sega stan in 2024. :manny:

The only games you have worth bragging about on your rinky dink rental service are sega games :russ:

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

:dead: Keep digging yaself a deeper hole, breh. Yakuza & Persona are carrying the Gamepass brand, both are owned by SEGA

Last edited: