Microsoft tells Phil Spencer to start looking for his successor

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Game pass is profitable, just as other subscription services(Disney+, Netflix). They take a hit initially, and eventually start turning a profit.
Where are those numbers at that says GamePass is profitable?

I'm not even trolling, I just wonder where you're getting that information from. Not even MSFT shareholders get those numbers.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are those numbers at that says GamePass is profitable?

I'm not even trolling, I just wonder where you're getting that information from. Not even MSFT shareholders get those numbers.
It’s no where near profitable. It’s a financial sink hole

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Have they finally had enough of his lies and underperformance?:mjlol:

Took the Xbox brand which was wiping the floor with Sony and Nintendo during the Xbox 360 era to the joke that it is now in distant third place and it doesn’t look like things are going to change this gen either :sas2:

Gamepass, his “genius” idea is now stalling and subscribers are falling despite constant $1 deals everywhere, suggesting it’s not the Netflix of gaming notorious xbot @winb83 envisaged.

The fact that you calling me an Xbox is laughable. I don't represent any corporation I rep for myself. I've likely been playing PlayStation consoles and spent more money on them than you. Just because I see value in what another brand does doesn't mean I'm biased towards that brand. A fanboy that only sees extremes wouldn't get that.

Also what company doesn't want a succession plan in place? You think when Iger stepped down Disney was scrambling to find a replacement. Amazon with Bezos?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game pass is profitable, just as other subscription services(Disney+, Netflix). They take a hit initially, and eventually start turning a profit.
Disney+ and Netflix aren't profitable. Netflix has positive cashflow but they invest back into the business more than they make. I'm pretty sure Disney+ is still losing money.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Be in third place the entire time you’re in charge and this is what happens

bububububut m$ have so much money, yeah they do and they didn’t get to that position by treating everything like the Xbox division

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hopefully his successor is younger and more games focused instead of gimmick focused...:mindblown: I mean you know how amazing it would be for an real gamer to be put in that position???

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If anyone has ever been a boss on this site u would know that they ALWAYS tell u to start training ur replacement if ur getting a promotion. That’s the business. U build a team and find and train someone who can do it as effective as u when ur not there so u can successfully move up and keep shyt running smoothy. Phil is def getting a promotion. Not a demotion.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hopefully his successor is younger and more games focused instead of gimmick focused...:mindblown: I mean you know how amazing it would be for an real gamer to be put in that position???
Whta is a gimmick about this Halo multiplayer drop?

Or about Forza Horizon 5?

Or gamepass giving you access to all of their 1st party games?

Or securing Back 4 Blood, The Ascent and other third parties as 1st day gamepass drops?

nikkas with an XBox are eating. Phil doing his thing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Have they finally had enough of his lies and underperformance?:mjlol:

Took the Xbox brand which was wiping the floor with Sony and Nintendo during the Xbox 360 era to the joke that it is now in distant third place and it doesn’t look like things are going to change this gen either :sas2:

Gamepass, his “genius” idea is now stalling and subscribers are falling despite constant $1 deals everywhere, suggesting it’s not the Netflix of gaming notorious xbot @winb83 envisaged.

giphy.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Whta is a gimmick about this Halo multiplayer drop?

Or about Forza Horizon 5?

Or gamepass giving you access to all of their 1st party games?

Or securing Back 4 Blood, The Ascent and other third parties as 1st day gamepass drops?

nikkas with an XBox are eating. Phil doing his thing.

gamepass is the gimmick:mjlol: i said nothing about the games