Microsoft tells Phil Spencer to start looking for his successor

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Have they finally had enough of his lies and underperformance?:mjlol:

Took the Xbox brand which was wiping the floor with Sony and Nintendo during the Xbox 360 era to the joke that it is now in distant third place and it doesn’t look like things are going to change this gen either :sas2:

Gamepass, his “genius” idea is now stalling and subscribers are falling despite constant $1 deals everywhere, suggesting it’s not the Netflix of gaming notorious xbot @winb83 envisaged.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Introducing our new Vice President of gaming…Jill Spencer

CC08-A3-CD-C02-F-45-DE-A582-6-D1-E62032-CBB.png

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Companies think years in advance, this shouldn't be surprising. Under Phil, they doubled if not tripled their studios; got a big subscription service that will only grow(Gamepass), and are now getting more Japanese games(Yakuza, Nier, etc). As far as successors, it will clearly be Sarah Bond. Sarah put together the Sega partnership, and I think she was one of the main ppl on their last E3 show.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Companies think years in advance, this shouldn't be surprising. Under Phil, they doubled if not tripled their studios; got a big subscription service that will only grow(Gamepass), and are now getting more Japanese games(Yakuza, Nier, etc). As far as successors, it will clearly be Sarah Bond. Sarah put together the Sega partnership, and I think she was one of the main ppl on their last E3 show.
All that and still in third place.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is that a quliafier for the ceo position? :mjlol:

What sega partnership is that again? Some cloud partnership and some sega games appearing on gamepass? That’s it?:mjlol: