Microsoft selling Series X for $399 and S for $199 on its instagram page for Negro-Friday

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You post shyt like this, but then you start @ing mods and demanding bans when I clap back.
Ok, I now fully understand what you're saying. See, I didn't realize you really was gay.
You are gay
If I recall correctly, I called you Gizmo's Cuck and that set you off. So then you started talking about my kids n shyt.
You didn't "clap back" you turned staright up bytch and overstepped you boundaries.
And now you all moist over a hilarious clip. I honestly didn't make the connectioin til now. And as a man, I'll respect your lifestyle.
If you not gay then shut your bytch ass up :camby:
shyt like this is why everyone ignores you when you ask to party up in the COD thread.
only thing missing at the end of this post is :wrist:
And that's a funny thing to say, but I've played with people from here pretty much every time I've gotten on (well 50% at least)
See, Courtdog is well known so they holla at your boy as soon as they see a nikka hop on. But I'm comfrotable ehough in my own drawz to have fun solo. I got the signal 50 holding down the entire middle of shoothouse with claymores guarding the sides, wouldn't need anybody and I"d be straight :umad:
And since you like to run your yap, nikkaz was put on summerjam during the Uncharted days. This game is cross-platform meaning. I'll embarras you kid.

Talk shyt while refusing to back it up, then call that cool brehs :francis:
Pretty sure sony released games last year, some were even nominated for GOTY:patrice:
Pretty sure Halo and Forza won GOTY even tho it takes 2 won overall GOTY.
Halo beat out the shooters and Forza beat Gran Tourismo but what else is new, right

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Ok, I now fully understand what you're saying. See, I didn't realize you really was gay.
You are gay
If I recall correctly, I called you Gizmo's Cuck and that set you off. So then you started talking about my kids n shyt.
You didn't "clap back" you turned staright up bytch and overstepped you boundaries.
And now you all moist over a hilarious clip. I honestly didn't make the connectioin til now. And as a man, I'll respect your lifestyle.
If you not gay then shut your bytch ass up :camby:

only thing missing at the end of this post is :wrist:
And that's a funny thing to say, but I've played with people from here pretty much every time I've gotten on (well 50% at least)
See, Courtdog is well known so they holla at your boy as soon as they see a nikka hop on. But I'm comfrotable ehough in my own drawz to have fun solo. I got the signal 50 holding down the entire middle of shoothouse with claymores guarding the sides, wouldn't need anybody and I"d be straight :umad:
And since you like to run your yap, nikkaz was put on summerjam during the Uncharted days. This game is cross-platform meaning. I'll embarras you kid.

Talk shyt while refusing to back it up, then call that cool brehs :francis:

Pretty sure Halo and Forza won GOTY even tho it takes 2 won overall GOTY.
Halo beat out the shooters and Forza beat Gran Tourismo but what else is new, right

put that pipe down. think about your family.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
just like Sony last year

Pretty sure sony released games last year, some were even nominated for GOTY:patrice:

no holiday game

GOTY-2021-Best-Overall-Game-Final-Fantasy-XIV-Endwalker-1280x640.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You negroes better not fall for that nonsense on Negro-Friday. Crypto the cheapest it's ever been in a decade and you about to drop a grand on hardware that's gonna get replaced in 2 years?

:mjtf: