Microsoft Looking To Accquire Even More Studios

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol, buy Capcom or Konami and it’s goodbye to those companies. Their games might be popular but having them on only one system and a system that is not that popular in Japan or the rest of the world outside America is suicide.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
About time they use that bankroll to win. I STILL say they try to buy Capcom.

Fuuuuuukkk no, it obvious MS doesn’t know how to work with Japanese gaming companies; Blue Dragon, Scalebound.

Capcom right now is fixing their fukk ups of the mid 2000s, let them work. If any company they should be looking it it’s Sega or Hudsonsoft aka Konami.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I assume you're referring to me saying MS should buy Capcom. It's not console warrior shyt, it's strategy. Also, like I said, Capcom has been struggling for years. Monster Hunter iand RE7 are probably twohandedly keeping the lights on. MS's war chest is their greatest weapon, why not use it? And backlash be damned, people would buy Xboxes to play their favorith Capcom franchise, period .It's smart business.
youre bugging capcom has like 10 big branches. and youre talking about resident evil, street fighter, and monster hunter becoming exclusive to xbox of all platforms? MS is trying to become capcom not buy them

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Refuse to answer questions in a debate brehs.

WHY would Capcom and Sega WANT to be taken over by Microsoft?

Because they’re struggling and could use a bag. Sega ain’t doing shyt with House of the Dead; Sonic, Nights, Panzer, or Phantasy Star, might as well let MS hold that.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom are not struggling, they just had their best year in ages.

Microsoft and Sony buy small studios, not big established ones. The lack of realism in this thread is legit astounding.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I respect it. I’ve always felt Sony’s first party studios were a little head of Microsoft’s but if this pans out, we’re eating on both sides.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is good for gaming in general.

No matter where you sit in the “console war” the richest company in the world investing heavily in gaming is a good thing for gaming. Hopefully the studios they acquire use the opportunity to make some great games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No matter where you sit in the “console war” the richest company in the world investing heavily in gaming is a good thing for gaming. Hopefully the studios they acquire use the opportunity to make some great games.
Trust me if this thread was about Sony buying Capcom you wouldn't have said this stop it breh :sas2:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Trust me if this thread was about Sony buying Capcom you wouldn't have said this stop it breh :sas2:

Y'all nikkas kill me:russ:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
TBH, while I have no problem with Microsoft buying small studios who are struggling or has big potential. What you guys suggesting that they should buy big studios/publishers (Japanese on top of it like Capcom, Konami & SEGA) is not really smart to do even if they have the money to do so, plus those companies you'll mentioning won't let them buy them out (mind you they been had the money to do so since joining the console business back in 2001).

Since we're talking about japanese companies and Microsoft, I suggest that they should build in-house instead of buying out as it could help em out in the long run and give them an better understanding of the culture and market than buying out and not gain ground at all. But, thing again, what I suggested is something they should have done in the beginning.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Because they’re struggling and could use a bag. Sega ain’t doing shyt with House of the Dead; Sonic, Nights, Panzer, or Phantasy Star, might as well let MS hold that.

Sega isn't hurting either. They are owned by Sega Sammy holdings which makes a bunch of money off amusement parks and gambling which they use Sega IPs for cross branding.