Microsoft isn't playing fair man...

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Legit disappointed. Forreal it was better when there was competition. M$ what you doing baby ? Get it together and get some exclusives

That's the thing , Microsoft ain't the market leader so they can go around purchasing exclusives as much as they used to last generation . So , now their weakness on exclusive games is greatly exposed .

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The aliases continue to post, and some display the same lack of reading comprehension :wow:

Similar user created smilies :jbhmm:

Or as stated in the Courtstitution..

I was telling rekkapryde in a previous post about being easily impressed :francis:

And yet this me-too thread is what compelled you to crawl out from the shadows :rudy:

I'd rather check the Courtstitution :ufdup: same reading comp failure...

That's a great reply "champion" you come off as an entirely witty champion, original, trend setter. Leader even. I'm just gonna bask in your championship glory if you don't mind. See if I can pick up some game (I sadly have to write pun intended because otherwise it goes over your head :snoop:)
Don’t quote me in your wall of text you trump supporting cac :scust:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
You sir call yourself resident cac :dwillhuh:
Me being a trump supporting cac is.. Is correct :manny: That is what I be you stupid black smelly negro, go back to Africa, I should throw a pork chop you :ld:

Didn't you dap that 1 racist posting some crazy racist shyt before? @Rekkapryde got the receipts

the black delegation needs to trade your ass boy you suspect...:mjpls:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Didn't you dap that 1 racist posting some crazy racist shyt before? @Rekkapryde got the receipts

the black delegation needs to trade your ass boy you suspect...:mjpls:
Well make sure you get all the facts straight. I was calling rekkapryde c00n pilgrimage and what dude would say because it was funny. After I cs'd that post, he added that end part which I had no knowledge of until Rekka reposted it later. You can check the thread and the post that follow to concur :ld:

Now, can I tell you about a time when an even worse flagrant troll did the same thing but since he was pro Sony they gave him a pass? And when I say they, I mean THEY. :comeon: and the ring leader, was c00n pilgrimage. Now if you wanna talk some real black issues, you gonna need to brush up on your ki Swahili

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kQhLe.png

:ohlawd:

and don't even bother posting Knack 1's metacritic :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well make sure you get all the facts straight. I was calling rekkapryde c00n pilgrimage and what dude would say because it was funny. After I cs'd that post, he added that end part which I had no knowledge of until Rekka reposted it later. You can check the thread and the post that follow to concur :ld:

Now, can I tell you about a time when an even worse flagrant troll did the same thing but since he was pro Sony they gave him a pass? And when I say they, I mean THEY. :comeon: and the ring leader, was c00n pilgrimage. Now if you wanna talk some real black issues, you gonna need to brush up on your ki Swahili
full

NOPE.

I got evidence and caught you red handed.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12310382/

he didn't add or edit shyt because I quoted it RIGHT AFTER and busted his cac ass. nothing changed from his original line:camby:

See @chemicalsword receipts come in handy.

@Kamikaze Revy need a smiley :mjpls:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven