Microsoft isn't playing fair man...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What are you the champion of, a place that fell off so bad we don't even know who the mods are anymore :mjlol:

Like, who the fukk are you seriously. Your name registers as an alias to me, always has. You got about 5 bruh, I've posted online long enough to spot your type. Now "champion" I'd appreciate if you earn that title from being a good poster as opposed to appealing to the lowest common denominator. Can you provide a link to When you was voted as champ, because your ip address comes from Russia :dame:
You don't recognize me because I'm actually playing games a foreign concept to you :mjlol:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Legit disappointed. Forreal it was better when there was competition. M$ what you doing baby ? Get it together and get some exclusives

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The aliases continue to post, and some display the same lack of reading comprehension :wow:
:Krillin:
Similar user created smilies :jbhmm:
:ohhh: guess im an alias now :picard:
Or as stated in the Courtstitution..
PS4 said:
But what makes it even more of a struggle is the flood of post from people who either never or rarely post here :dwillhuh:
5 Star

Pos Rep!!!

GOAT THREAD!!
I was telling rekkapryde in a previous post about being easily impressed :francis:
Just because I don't participate in the fukkery here doesn't mean I don't post here. :mjlol:
Check my post history since you sure of yourself. :coffee:
And yet this me-too thread is what compelled you to crawl out from the shadows :rudy:

I'd rather check the Courtstitution :ufdup: same reading comp failure...
You don't recognize me because I'm actually playing games a foreign concept to you :mjlol:
That's a great reply "champion" you come off as an entirely witty champion, original, trend setter. Leader even. I'm just gonna bask in your championship glory if you don't mind. See if I can pick up some game (I sadly have to write pun intended because otherwise it goes over your head :snoop:)

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
And yet this me-too thread is what compelled you to crawl out from the shadows :rudy:

I'd rather check the Courtstitution :ufdup: same reading comp failure...
Act like you never seen a new thread right after it's created brehs. :russ:

I don't understand this, why you so early trying to start shyt over a joke that's not serious? I have nothing against you breh. :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Act like you never seen a new thread right after it's created brehs. :russ:

I don't understand this, why you so early trying to start shyt over a joke that's not serious? I have nothing against you breh. :francis:
I'm not even sure what you was trying to say here, act like I never seen a new thread right after its created :dwillhuh:
Jesus Christ, @PS4. Sometimes you just gotta laugh, man. It's not really that serious.
You do realize I've successfully flipped it back unto you jokesters :umad: pointing out aliases doesn't make me mad, but guess who is :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's been 16 years bruh and what do they have to show for it.... . :francis:
What does SONY have to show for it, a bunch of titles that will go multiplat eventually?
They don't wanna participate in cross platform gaming (they wanted 2 during the 360 era tho :whew:)
They got a vastly weaker system beginning in 5 days
No legacy BC
Inferior network

You putting a whole lot of stock in games you don't even care to play yourself bruh, What's you opinion on Nioh, Nier and Persona :popcorn:

Did you know Madden and Battlefield are X-hanced bruh :dame: Its all fun and games til its no longer fun in the 1440p sun
I may not make it there with you brothers, but there is a promised land I tellz ya :to:
xbox means life
To The Promised Land :blessed:

And Lowkey, Xbox has all the fighting games you love so much. Over the last 6 months they released every SNK fighter in its original form...

Tru Story

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's been 16 years bruh and what do they have to show for it.... . :francis:
really breh when I think about I'd say gears, halo and Xbox live were pretty big additions to gaming. Im only loyal to whomever is putting out the best system/games. Right now ms seems to have a good system all they need are some good games and I'm buying it.