Microsoft is supporting old games, While Sony and Nintendo are leaving them behind

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft Is Supporting Old Games, While Sony And Nintendo Are Leaving Them Behind

I just recently downloaded Geometry Wars on my Series X. Literally the first digital game I ever purchased like 15 years ago. My save and high scores were there, it supports 4K HDR. Didn’t have to do anything but download the game and play.

This is the way it should be for digital games. I won’t buy digital games from any other store. I’m confident my library of Xbox games will go with me for life. And I can pass them on to my grandkids.

I know y’all like to scoff at stuff like this, but imagining a digital future, I don’t see how you can trust anyone other than Microsoft right now.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nintendo has had retro titles on all of their eshops, released two classic mini consoles, and throws in like 50 NES/SNES games with any online membership.
You have to buy and re-buy them shyts for each new piece of hardware.

And they do crazy shyt like releasing them for a limited time, or only letting you play them for a limited time :beli:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft Is Supporting Old Games, While Sony And Nintendo Are Leaving Them Behind

I just recently downloaded Geometry Wars on my Series X. Literally the first digital game I ever purchased like 15 years ago. My save and high scores were there, it supports 4K HDR. Didn’t have to do anything but download the game and play.

This is the way it should be for digital games. I won’t buy digital games from any other store. I’m confident my library of Xbox games will go with me for life. And I can pass them on to my grandkids.

I know y’all like to scoff at stuff like this, but imagining a digital future, I don’t see how you can trust anyone other than Microsoft right now.
But what if those legacy games your speak of suck in terms of the Xbox pantheon?

I gladly bought Mario 3d all stars because i can't find/don't have my copy of Sunshine on Switch, don't have a N64 anymore and never had a Wii to play Odyssey.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But what if those legacy games your speak of suck in terms of the Xbox pantheon?
That’s stan shyt breh. This isn’t about any individual game. It’s about your purchases being respected and supported indefinitely.

I gladly bought Mario 3d all stars because i can't find/don't have my copy of Sunshine on Switch, don't have a N64 anymore and never had a Wii to play Odyssey.
Point is, you shouldn’t have to “gladly” buy the same damn game over and over again. :martin:

Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:

why y’all always run to this :mjlol:

I haven’t heard one person with a new Xbox talk about any upcoming releases they’re excited about. All y’all do is talk about backwards compatibility and try to use that against Sony. Breh I’m here to tell you the reason y’all love it so much is cause Microsoft ain’t feeding y’all. :mjlol:

All you have is old ass games to rely on. I’ve owned every PlayStation ever, Sony has literally given us nothing but heat since ‘95 breh. We’ve got no reason to look back towards past generations.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:yeah because they don't got new games

:youngsabo:you walked into this one meach
No. Y’all just got stan shyt to say.

you playing the same games as everyone else. It would be nice if Sony respected and supported your purchases. But you’d rather run in here to say stan shyt instead of advocating for your own benefit.

Sony stans :mjlol:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
It's one thing MS got right. I want to play my Bad Company 2 and Fight Night but can't :francis:

If I had them on Xbox it wouldn't be an issue. Sony won't give us backwards compatibility because of PS Now.