Microsoft is raising the price of Game Pass and the Series X

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Console wars aside, being the fair and neutral party that I am when I'm not trolling I have to say that Gamepass has done nothing to merit a price hike. The optics right now is crazy. We've been starving for AAA 1st party titles since Wembanyama was in kindergarten and have gotten an ocean of mid amongst a few gems each year, but now because Starfield bout to drop they gotta immediately start raising prices??
:sas2: People been warning y'all forever how they gonna operate

keep stanning tho

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Stanwars aside

I Disagree

I'm shocked it's not 19.99 yet tbh.

The value of gamepass is nuts
$20 a month :dead: to play Power Wash Simulator and Halo?? I'm good luv, enjoy

:sas2: People been warning y'all forever how they gonna operate

keep stanning tho
I hope you ain't a sony Stan cuz y'all ass too.

Max spec PC gang is the only way :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's in here acting like Sony ain't raise console prices a year ago, like Sony didn't overall raise sub prices, like Sony doesn't charge 70 for games, and like Sony didn't remove a bunch of 1st party games and restricted them to a higher tier on PS+

:mjlol:

Yall looking really crazy right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's in here acting like Sony ain't raise console prices a year ago, like Sony didn't overall raise sub prices, like Sony doesn't charge 70 for games, and like Sony didn't remove a bunch of 1st party games and restricted them to a higher tier on PS+

So Microsoft doing the same thing?

Oh lemme guess Sony did it first right? :mjlol:

You guys are so unserious man lmao

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Like yall didn’t call it anti-consumer and have chuckles over it. Keep deflecting though, everything yall mock sony for doing microsoft ends up doing, just like 70 dollar games :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$20 a month :dead: to play Power Wash Simulator and Halo?? I'm good luv, enjoy

I hope you ain't a sony Stan cuz y'all ass too.

Max spec PC gang is the only way :wow:

Ironically enough I played and enjoyed this game simply because it was on gamepass. But 20 dollars a month to have access to a library of games that also include 1st party games is well worth it.