Microsoft is laying off 1900 people across its Xbox, Activision and Zenimax teams

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But when Sony let go of a few help desk employees, the world was falling.
Sony closed more studios than I even I felt like creating threads for and one of the biggest people in PlayStation history left and y'all acted like she was the receptionist :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony closed more studios than I even I felt like creating threads for and one of the biggest people in PlayStation history left and y'all acted like she was the receptionist :mjlol:

Bet all those studios don’t amount to even a 3rd of how many people microsoft just laid off from studios they just bought :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Xbox is going to have to hit its growth stage, besides that unfortunately expected due to m&a a lot of redundant positions across the 3 companies. Let's hope this is the last layoffs, terrible time for tech rn.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nadella had enough of that used car salesman Spencer trying to sell him lemons, I see.

If anything, this should show people that Microsoft is not in the business to lose money. They will cut and discard anything not pulling its weight despite how much money the company is making.