Microsoft is bringing four exclusive games to PS5 and Switch. Starfield and Indiana Jones not being ruled out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
snoop-dogg-drop-it-like-its-hot.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Isn’t it funny how the rumors started as just hi fi rush on switch, and they were already losing their minds now it’s 4 games and ‘maybe more to come idk?’

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quite obvious really what happened. They saw the xbot upheaval on social media so scaled back the announcements not even mentioning those 4 games. They’re gonna let Xbots calm own before hitting them again with Indiana jones and Starfield ports.

This is just the beginning Xbots

Daps
For real though, let's talk about these games. Anyone getting any of them?

I'm on board for Pentiment, definitely. Didn't want to play it on my PC, don't have to now.

Daps
Only Blade is what I want. And that depends on gameplay not to mention it’s about 7years from now
If we're talking future ports, I can think of a lot of things.

If Microsoft just wants to keep player counts up, send Master Chief Collection over.

I'm also interested in most of what Obsidian does (not Avowed though).

And I feel good that if there's ever a Psychonauts 3, I can play it where I want as well.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
For real though, let's talk about these games. Anyone getting any of them?

I'm on board for Pentiment, definitely. Didn't want to play it on my PC, don't have to now.
nah-nope.gif

Hi-Fi Rush might be the only game that I can see interest in but don't expect it to sell well. A game like Indiana Jones would do well, so I see why they considered it at one point and can see them going back to it later on.

Daps
nah-nope.gif

Hi-Fi Rush might be the only game that I can see interest in but don't expect it to sell well. A game like Indiana Jones would do well, so I see why they considered it at one point and can see them going back to it later on.
I don't think these four games are going to do much of anything by raw sales. If they really were doing this as a test, they'd back off immediately.

Indiana Jones will show up eventually. Maybe a couple years after Xbox release?