Microsoft has offered a glimpse at how much Xbox Game Pass actually makes

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lol at this Juelzing post

Nikka who you think you talking too ?

It’s a very simple concept, if you spend more than you make then what are we even talking about ?

You posted this thread trying to talk big shyt, I immediately seen through it as bullshyt( as most of your corny threads) and took the air out your goofy ass balloon
He said you was talking shyt and he seen through it.. then took the air out of your ballon :wtf:
So then they didn't give a glimpse, and this isn't one of if not the most trending topic in the gaming industry right now?

And you're like, totally serious.... :patrice:
:mjlol:

You came in here talking about profits when nobody even mentioned profits then wanna turn around and get your feelings hurt when it gets pointed out.

For such a simple concept you don't seem to understand it. PlayStation spends more than it makes on ever single console, you know the reason they can do that? Because there revenue is high therefore they might take a loss on that piece of hardware for a time and make it up in another area until they don't anymore.

The same thing applies here.

"It’s a very simple concept,"

:umad:
Bruh, I don't think you're talking to an actual person. I think Russian cacs are just being contrarians or possbly testing out Bot A.I.
Something, its just beyond weird imo

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's what happens when people care more about product loyalty than actually enjoying the product put out.
Game pass will convert people into being gamers again :blessed:
Then I guess once sony realizes they are EA Play and not a real player in that space?
Sony play will eventually join gamepass and then there won't be a reason to hate

We'll all focus on the games, its a beautiful thing. $5 a month per gamer, can't beat that :whew:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Its a sad state of affairs when gamers talk more about revenue, mergers and acquisitions and services than games.
Seems like xbox gamers stan M$ because a lack of anything wroth stanning for.

where playstation brehs stan the console brand instead of sony as a company.

With that said gamepass is m$ way to make everything gaming go through them like they are with the OS for PC

it's not going to work though.

if MS/ACTI deal goes through I can see them using COD in the future to force gamepass on PlayStation.

Last edited:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Well we have reports on how much they pay to put games on there.

It ranges from 500k to 5 Mill.

You do the math. 3 Billion a year should afford them lots of games on gamepass with lots of money left over….no?

What about the cost of doing business? Servers, cloud storage, promotion, legal, office leases, the leases for where their various servers are hosted, payroll, benefits, matching 401k?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Sony stans :mjlol:

That's not being a stan. The piece said revenue. Nothing about profit. They're using a fukk ton of bandwidth. That's not going to be inexpensive. They're not just paying developers. All their revenue says is that the service is popular. Now when Microsoft says what they're actually taking home after taking care of business, @me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's not being a stan. The piece said revenue. Nothing about profit. They're using a fukk ton of bandwidth. That's not going to be inexpensive. They're not just paying developers. All their revenue says is that the service is popular. Now when Microsoft says what they're actually taking home after taking care of business, @me.
Yeah it is, cause you are just looking for stuff to add to Gamepass cost. nikka said “matching 401ks”….:mjlol:

Cloud is microsoft’s biggest business. The amount of bandwidth used for xbox is minuscule. It’s basically free bandwidth for xbox as pretty much the rest of the world are paying microsoft for server space.

And those games would be stored on the same servers with or without gamepass, so i’m not sure why you would like to add that in as a gamepass expense.(actually i do know why Sony stan’s:mjlol:)

Would you consider server fees they get from Sony and elsewhere for using the cloud as “gamepass revenue”???

All the businesses are so intertwined there’s no simple answer for “gamepass profit” The point of gamepass is to grow their overall business period. Revenue and engagement numbers are an indication of gamepass success or lack there of.

Last edited: