Microsoft has not produced a title on the level of Ghosts of Tsushima since Halo Reach

BBG

Superstar
Daps
And even that's being generous. I dont wanna hear a damn thing about Hi-Fi Rush, you nikkas are sick. I'm a fan of Gears but the story aint been shyt since the 3rd one. I've owned my PS5 for less than a week and said I would wait to make a thread, but my God. The only reason I even have time to post right now is because I'm at work, or else I'd still be eating.

Yes I know Starfield will be on that level or greater, lol @ having to buy the GOAT WRPG developer to break a decade plus drought of NO GAMES.

Yes I know I look foolish because my entire coli career has been spent being a retarded xbot, i don't care. I've played Spider Man Remastered and I'm playing Ghosts of Tsushima. I haven't even gotten to God Of War and the rest of the constant heat Playstation provides.

I hereby bend the knee. Sony has no competition in the gaming arena. Phil was absolutely right to admit defeat. It's over.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
fad5acaefcad6cd7f5a6b2cc8ac5c9ded8e1cb2a.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:
I understand your frustration, comrade. I too was a retarded Xbot for over half of my existence on this planet. We thrive off of 3rd parties, we thrive off of "value gaming". We didn't care about first party quality because the doodoo was masked with third party heat.

To the rest of the world, it's just embarrassing.

If you do not own a PS5, I highly suggest you do. Literally the only thing I prefer on Xbox is the controller layout. Because I was under the impression our controller was better. IT IS NOT. the features on the PS5 controller makes gaming much more immersive and enjoyable. I have completely ruined my Xbox fandom by allowing myself the opportunity to experience the greatness that is PS5.

I wish I was exaggerating, but I am not. I cannot imagine what @Gizmo_Duck is feeling purchasing an Xbox in 2023. It has to be the exact opposite of what I'm going through right now. Enjoy the asymetrical joysticks my man, but you won't find anything worthwhile on that piece of shyt to play before or after Starfield for a very long time.

But Gamepass :skip::heh::mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I understand your frustration, comrade. I too was a retarded Xbot for over half of my existence on this planet. We thrive off of 3rd parties, we thrive off of "value gaming". We didn't care about first party quality because the doodoo was masked with third party heat.

To the rest of the world, it's just embarrassing.

If you do not own a PS5, I highly suggest you do. Literally the only thing I prefer on Xbox is the controller layout. Because I was under the impression our controller was better. IT IS NOT. the features on the PS5 controller makes gaming much more immersive and enjoyable. I have completely ruined my Xbox fandom by allowing myself the opportunity to experience the greatness that is PS5.

I wish I was exaggerating, but I am not. I cannot imagine what @Gizmo_Duck is feeling purchasing an Xbox in 2023. It has to be the exact opposite of what I'm going through right now. Enjoy the asymetrical joysticks my man, but you won't find anything worthwhile on that piece of shyt to play before or after Starfield for a very long time.

But Gamepass :skip::heh::mjlol:
Breh you playing 6 year old PS4 games in here dancing through the streets like you figured something out.

Obviously if you’ve never owned a playstation you would have lots to catch up on.

Those of us that have a PS4 played all of that shyt a long time ago. You will work your way through that shyt then be waiting for factions and wolverine like everyone else.

You in here sounding kinda goofy breh :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Breh you playing 6 year old PS4 games in here dancing through the streets like you figured something out.

Obviously if you’ve never owned a playstation you would have lots to catch up on.

Those of us that have a PS4 played all of that shyt a long time ago. You will work your way through that shyt then be waiting for factions and wolverine like everyone else.

You in here sounding kinda goofy breh :mjlol:
I'm sounding goofy but your argument is I'm stanning PS4 games... What must have exclusives did Xbox drop that entire generation :jbhmm:this isn't hyperbole, I'm dead ass serious. I had an Xbox One, then got a One X to play third parties in 4K. We had ZERO games nikka I owned a Camaro 2SS and a Kawasaki ZX-6R in real life that gen, im not playing no fukkin Forza.

I guess Starfield gonna buy you losers another 2 generations of unwarranted loyalty :mjlol: