Microsoft cuts the price of it's console for the holidays.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not really. No console will make the image of a trash Tv look good. Just like playing some fancy turntable or digital audio device on a shyt speaker. AV/gaming is a "only as good as the weakest link" deal.

The same people who can't tell the difference between a Vizio and an LG/Samsung/Sony are also the same people who are defending Xbox Series S pretty hard in here:sas1:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not really. No console will make the image of a trash Tv look good. Just like playing some fancy turntable or digital audio device on a shyt speaker. AV/gaming is a "only as good as the weakest link" deal.
Pretty much this. My son gotta play on his hand me down tv in his room. :pachaha:

Guy’s really out here acting like they’re putting a brand new Lg in their kids room. That lil nikka getting Black Friday special or the hand me down. He needs to be outside anyway.

Gotta teach them the importance of the “Big TV.”:banderas:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

The whole point of super sampling is to downscale a 4k image for a lower resolution screen so that you still receive some visual fidelity benefits of a 4k screen.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, the Series S is a GREAT console if you're someone who bought a console in 2014 for your younger brother who casually plays Fortnite with his friends a few times a week after they go to basketball practice and come home and watch sports highlights on the days after Walmart has big sales where you can get a 38" Sceptre brand 1440P TV that only has 60hz which is great for the average casual hood gamer who can't even see that well because their eyesights fukked up from watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reruns for 3 months straight during the summer up until 4AM in the morning on Nick at nite while drinking Almond Milk Eggnog on their mom's living room sofa on their previous TV that was already hooked up to an old N64 that had a cartridge of Super Smash Bros 64 booted up without a memory card but still powered on because they're still casuals who only play Smash Bros once in a blue moon after bringing some hoes over to smash but they're over 18 years old but are about to go to college that will have dorms open all night so they can drink hennessy and be intoxicated which will be perfect since they won't care about storage and resolution which is sufficient for 1080P gamers and that works out perfect since they can't see anyway past their fukk ups and skip over a PS4 pro anyway they're the perfect gamer for the Series S which will be perfect for the whole family who hardly plays games and it still will play Netflix.

Oh and Gamepass.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Look, the Series S is a GREAT console if you're someone who bought a console in 2014 for your younger brother who casually plays Fortnite with his friends a few times a week after they go to basketball practice and come home and watch sports highlights on the days after Walmart has big sales where you can get a 38" Sceptre brand 1440P TV that only has 60hz which is great for the average casual hood gamer who can't even see that well because their eyesights fukked up from watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reruns for 3 months straight during the summer up until 4AM in the morning on Nick at nite while drinking Almond Milk Eggnog on their mom's living room sofa on their previous TV that was already hooked up to an old N64 that had a cartridge of Super Smash Bros 64 booted up without a memory card but still powered on because they're still casuals who only play Smash Bros once in a blue moon after bringing some hoes over to smash but they're over 18 years old but are about to go to college that will have dorms open all night so they can drink hennessy and be intoxicated which will be perfect since they won't care about storage and resolution which is sufficient for 1080P gamers and that works out perfect since they can't see anyway past their fukk ups and skip over a PS4 pro anyway they're the perfect gamer for the Series S which will be perfect for the whole family who hardly plays games and it still will play Netflix.

Oh and Gamepass.
Series S has great average reviews from customers on every retailer :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
None of this matters if the display is weak.

Idk what your arbitrary definition of a weak display is, but I am only responding to this 4K talk - which super sampling is intended for.

This belief that the bots are peddling that a Series X is a waste for people without a 4K TV is absurd.

Of course there's nothing a console can do for things like the color range, brightness, etc, anything hardware restricted for a TV. But, none of that is being discussed here.

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't personally get a Series S, but I can see why someone who isn't super into visual quality would get one. Series S and gamepass is a nice combination for someone who wants to game on the cheap

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By any means necessary I commend microsoft for doing everything in there power to succeed.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Kids aren't graphics snobs, the series s is a good system for children.
When I was in 4th or 5th grade, I got bussed to the local magnet school for gifted students. I was one of if not the poorest kid there. I used to get clowned by this cac kid because I didn't have any of the AAA expensive NES games to trade.