MICROSOFT CONSIDERED ACQUIRING SQUARE ENIX?!!?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these exhibits have shown that MS considered a lot of acquisitions
Seriously it’s like they were like we gotta big dikk over here who wants to fukk. Meanwhile they will fukk you a couple times and won’t take care of you after. You asked them to spend time with you and they keep delaying and delaying and then they on to the next person to fukk over rinse and repeat.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Seriously it’s like they were like we gotta big dikk over here who wants to fukk. Meanwhile they will fukk you a couple times and won’t take care of you after. You asked them to spend time with you and they keep delaying and delaying and then they on to the next person to fukk over rinse and repeat.
it's just internal stuff. they consider many things, and weigh the pro's and con's, but it doesn't mean any of it goes anywhere beyond just being an idea

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
These are internal discussions. Yall dont think coporations dont have these type of discussions are clueless.

Plus Japanese will never sell to Americans but yall be slobbering over Japanese products and shyt. They tribal
fukk that
Kill Xbox
fukk Microsoft yall are a scourge to gaming

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.f914a33a0ad6ca302f73a9c2e7bb601e

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't think a Japanese company would sell to Microsoft without it being in writing that games must release on Nintendo or Sony platforms. I think it's suicide for a major japanese company to sell to Microsoft do to games being on PC and Xbox only. I think somebody like Platinum could work, but not something major like Capcom, Bandai, and Square. I think the only publisher that would make some sense is Sega, but again japanese games like Yakuza and Atlus games would have to be multiplat