MICROSOFT CONSIDERED ACQUIRING SQUARE ENIX?!!?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If that traitorous bytch Yoichi Wada was still there this might have happened (sold his soul to kill FF13 by letting go on xbox) :pacspit:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the thing I can’t stand about Microsoft. Develop the fukking studios you have already. All them billions they are spending on trying to get third party studios they could be using to develop there own studios currently. Between Rare, and Bethesda they sitting on a fukkload of ip they can use. We could be seeing titles like Jet force gemini, banjo kazooie, blinx, doom, killer instinct, battle toads, they got more than enough to spend resources to these teams. All Microsoft going to do by buying these publishers is going to make them drop mid bullshyt on gamepass.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That’s the thing I can’t stand about Microsoft. Develop the fukking studios you have already. All them billions they are spending on trying to get third party studios they could be using to develop there own studios currently. Between Rare, and Bethesda they sitting on a fukkload of ip they can use. We could be seeing titles like Jet force gemini, banjo kazooie, blinx, doom, killer instinct, battle toads, they got more than enough to spend resources to these teams. All Microsoft going to do by buying these publishers is going to make them drop mid bullshyt on gamepass.
They are a cancer to the gaming industry

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are a cancer to the gaming industry
They are too western and corporate with their approach to gaming. Sony has gotten western and corporate but atleast they take a chance on being creative once in awhile with their approach to gaming. Like I’m glad they haven’t gave up on vr. Microsoft is just waiting to see how lucrative it is before they fully jump in.