Reppin
The D
It’s ova mayne.
stages-of-grief-BRFS-865x865.png

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
World of Warcraft is on the decline. Overwatch is on slump, Diablo 4 got pushed back to 2023. I’m really interested to seeing how they can correct the ship at Blizzard.
They couldn’t do shyt with their 30 plus studios they already have but people really thought they were gonna do shyt with a giant like Acti blizzard :mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They couldn’t do shyt with their 30 plus studios they already have but people really thought they were gonna do shyt with a giant like Acti blizzard :mjlol:
Exactly Activision would be a Call of duty studio more than anything and you would be lucky to get two or three other ips outta the catalogue they have outta Microsoft. I don’t expect them to create new franchises from them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Exactly Activision would be a Call of duty studio more than anything and you would be lucky to get two or three other ips outta the catalogue they have outta Microsoft. I don’t expect them to create new franchises from them.

They’d be even more stuck on call of duty having to make a 1:1 version for Nintendos using whatever magic that requires

Chef

All Star
Daps

I don’t have a lot of faith in Microsoft to manage things as of late. It is what it is with the development of Infinite during lockdown but there are things M$ could’ve down better with that game post development.