Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wish this went the other way too so we can get some nintendo games on non shytty hardware :comeon:
I need Nintendo to always prioritize gameplay over graphics.

But a couple games here and there would be nice. Isaiah to be a pretty big cosign for the Japanese market if Nintendo supported Xbox like that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I need Nintendo to always prioritize gameplay over graphics.

But a couple games here and there would be nice. Isaiah to be a pretty big cosign for the Japanese market if Nintendo supported Xbox like that
It’s not “graphics”

I’m fine with the way nintendo games look.

It’s just everything else is like two gens behind. Online functionality, framerate, resolution, load times, janky ass controllers, etc.

Would really like to play some nintendo games without the two gens ago dust all over everything :smh:

Like Batonetta should be waaaaaayyyyy better than it is.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Cap.

“X-Box games” as in CoD that MS doesn’t even own yet (and may never).

This is just formalizing what they verbally agreed on.

Nothing new.

Just trying to take the heat off the regulators.

Anyway, this is stupid as there’s nothing preventing ActiBlizz from bringing CoD to Nintendo systems now. No need for MS ownership to make this agreement.

:snooze:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm a little confused how they can pull off this deal if CoD isn't officially in Microsft's hands

giphy.gif

THIS!!!!!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Wow. From a business perspective this shyt is perfect and will guarantee Microsoft will be on the leading platform no matter what. The best selling device in the world and the implementation of Xbox ecosystem

Now you’re playing with POWER!

Blurry 30fps power but still power notheless. I still like my Switch OLED

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I want Halo on Switch! Even the Halo that was on mobile games like Spartan Assault. I enjoyed that game.