Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Dude, you sound nuts right now comparing the attempted coup of the US government to company attempting to buy another company and getting blocked.

I was being facetious. I own a Series S. I'm a casual gamer. I don't take this shyt seriously.

Though I would have liked to have seen the deal pass.

But to keep it 100 this was bait and switch bullshyt by the cma

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Naw mostly just one side right now

Its very close to beer (Mountain Dew) can shooting levels of outrage

maxresdefault.jpg

never forget...:troll:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

That really says it all, doesn't it? Embarrassed.

I can imagine they all felt on April 26th the way most Americans felt on January 6th.

I hope for them there's an investigation and the rogue element responsible is brought to justice.

:francis:

Yeah I'm so hurt. The country's authority competition and market made a decision about a trillion dollar company who has previously flouted the laws, that some gamers didn't like.

Down with King Charles. Phil Spencer should be the new monarch.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I dunno breh, name looking like something that might have trouble with my browser's Harlem Filter. :dame:

homie did do time tho. sooooo :dame:

edit: his story about some cat in jail trying him and how he got out of the situation was :dame: and :damn: . But it worked and he saved his butthole. :yeshrug:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie sounding like he's already on the House Un-Harlemic Activities Council's radar. :dame:
Nah 8 is Harlem approved he goes in on how western developers don’t like to make female game characters with big titties and asses and how PC western developers have become from time to time. I remember his rant on Abby on last of us.

:mjlol: