The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah it’s still here til the end of time

Nah we just win, now apologize like the man you are
You cared enough to come in this thread and still not apologize

Buck-lies been making post on Twitter about us to down play our greatness we won it’s over
I never said I didn't care good brother. I said I don't watch college football. I don't need an expert analysis on the actual game to KNOW that they got caught cheating THIS SEASON... It wasn't a myth. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't even Michigan saying "Nah we didn't do that shyt"

When things like that go on, people are a lot less willing to just forget and celebrate. There's people out there still shytting on Brady for Spygate and Deflategate.. fukk the other 5 rings. He was cheating!!!!!

That's the answer to why it came and went. That scandal doesn't happen, they'd still be talking bout this shyt every day like they did Georgia for two years

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I never said I didn't care good brother. I said I don't watch college football. I don't need an expert analysis on the actual game to KNOW that they got caught cheating THIS SEASON... It wasn't a myth. It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't even Michigan saying "Nah we didn't do that shyt"
You got some proof of that? Because not even the NCAA does.

Thanks in advance.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

When things like that go on, people are a lot less willing to just forget and celebrate. There's people out there still shytting on Brady for Spygate and Deflategate.. fukk the other 5 rings. He was cheating!!!!!

That's the answer to why it came and went. That scandal doesn't happen, they'd still be talking bout this shyt every day like they did Georgia for two years
It didn’t come and go. Wtf are you talking about? No recent BCS champion has been talked about past the week of the game. Michigan literally was killing ratings all year. You’re just passing off unsupported conjecture as some sort of fact. You sound ignorant. You know how long it has been since Georgia won? No one talked about that shyt until the next season.

This Michigan team between McCarthy, Corum and Sarantsil and Zinter has a way more memorable cast of characters. No one remembered the name of Georgia’s QB.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

Do you even know what they were accused of?
Edit - why would people who are not fans of the team care a week later? You don't even make sense

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@No1 Thats hyperbole no one is forgeting Brock Bowers. Stetson Bennett is a Georgia legend, he right up there with Herschel. Maybe they don't talk about him in Detroit.

There is no need to tear down others accomplishments to build yours up, that what homegirl was doing in the tweet.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

25 million tuned in to see us in the nc you creating this false narrative, no one talks about spygate like that, and the association is bill not Tom, also keep in mind one of the greatest to coach retired, creating a HC vacuum and triggering a portal window opening so the news cycle continues, and they turned their attention to that, no one was going man this uga championship feels so untainted let’s celebrate it for the whole summer :why:

Now apologize like a man

@No1 Thats hyperbole no one is forgeting Brock Bowers. Stetson Bennett is a Georgia legend, he right up there with Herschel. Maybe they don't talk about him in Detroit.

There is no need to tear down others accomplishments to build yours up, that what homegirl was doing in the tweet.

I think in the grand scheme of things no, no one is forgetting a chip/players on purpose, but his point that time moves on, is true, i could maybe name 5 guys from the lsu chip in 19, doesn’t mean it’s not important to lsu or Louisiana but they had they news cycle and it moved on, Joe Justin and chase balling in the league kind of keeps that legacy more familiar but that’s that

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

No it isn’t. Dude said no one is talking about Michigan and I pointed out that nationally no one is talking about anyone on that Georgia team who isn’t tapped in. They’re not 01 Miami or even Burrow LSU

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You got some proof of that? Because not even the NCAA does.

Thanks in advance.
When you cop out, you accept the charges

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
When you cop out, you accept the charges

That's not the way it works, but good try.

Just keep *not* watching college football, and typing out nonsense like you know what you talkin about. :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
No it isn’t. Dude said no one is talking about Michigan and I pointed out that nationally no one is talking about anyone on that Georgia team who isn’t tapped in. They’re not 01 Miami or even Burrow LSU
Here's the thing... Someone else said it. I'm replying to the question that they asked... WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT CAME AND WENT

Well there's a big reason all of the country isn't talking about it 7 days later... Not the coach... Not the players... The team, the season, their place in history, the fact a non sec team won for the first time in forever, the fact michigan won in the first time in decades, the fact harbs finally won something....

These are HUGE stories.. Bigger than another alabama ring or georgia ring. And yet, people who follow the sport are asking why it seems like nobody outside of fans of michigan really gives a damn....

Hmmmmm what could be the reason? NFL playoffs was going on every year wasn't they? What could possibly be different about this year? What happened for 3 games this year where we said "oh another coach can do this just the same" and also "shouldn't they not be here for cheating"

You think any of the losing playoff teams really accepts they didn't cheat? You think GA thinks michigan got in there fairly?

Don't be a fanboy.. What if your rival did this? Would you care as much? Of course not... it's human nature

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
That's not the way it works, but good try.

Just keep *not* watching college football, and typing out nonsense like you know what you talkin about. :yeshrug:
Thanks... I didn't know when people accuse you of something and you accept punishment for it that it means you didn't do nothing wrong

Duly noted... Thanks

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Thanks... I didn't know when people accuse you of something and you accept punishment for it that it means you didn't do nothing wrong

Duly noted... Thanks
People cop pleas to make shyt go away all the time. You don't know what UM administrators advised him. Anything out, is an opinion. That's literally the reason he hasn't signed a new contract. He doesn't believe that the administration has his back vs. the NCAA.

What is NOT an opinion, but fact.. is that Michigan hasn't been convicted of any cheating. But you read the Coli, so you run with it. Funny thing is, the whole media world was shytting on Michigan, and runnin with the same narrative. After they beat everybody's ass, nowwwwwwww everything changes. Noooowwwwwwww they bush the make believe stories that they ran with. Noooowwww reporters that were shytting all over Michigan are backpedaling.

I'll end this convo with this.. do you think its fair that the media, and even the NCAA were allowed to take as many shots at UM as they did/wanted to, yet UM couldn't *legally* defend themselves? That made them look even MORE guilty.

It's chess, not checkers.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
People cop pleas to make shyt go away all the time. You don't know what UM administrators advised him. Anything out, is an opinion. That's literally the reason he hasn't signed a new contract. He doesn't believe that the administration has his back vs. the NCAA.

What is NOT an opinion, but fact.. is that Michigan hasn't been convicted of any cheating. But you read the Coli, so you run with it. Funny thing is, the whole media world was shytting on Michigan, and runnin with the same narrative. After they beat everybody's ass, nowwwwwwww everything changes. Noooowwwwwwww they bush the make believe stories that they ran with. Noooowwww reporters that were shytting all over Michigan are backpedaling.

I'll end this convo with this.. do you think its fair that the media, and even the NCAA were allowed to take as many shots at UM as they did/wanted to, yet UM couldn't *legally* defend themselves? That made them look even MORE guilty.

It's chess, not checkers.
Ok breh... The coli told me everything... The coli is god

Not the motherfukking entire sports world covering it or the pictures I can see with my own eyes of the guy

Goddamn y'all got these nikkas dikks deep in your throats.. Ok Michigan did nothing.. You win

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ok breh... The coli told me everything... The coli is god

Not the motherfukking entire sports world covering it or the pictures I can see with my own eyes of the guy

Goddamn y'all got these nikkas dikks deep in your throats.. Ok Michigan did nothing.. You win
yes-sir.gif

Bout time you get it.