The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ya'll can talk all the shyt you want.

National. fukkin. Champs.

fukkin deal with it.

Do whatever ya'll gotta do to get through these tough times.
I don't even watch college football.. But it's clear nobody really cares about this and they would if that shyt didn't happen

They cheated, they accepted the punishment, they won it all.. If the first two things don't happen, everyone would care a lot more

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I don't even watch college football.. But it's clear nobody really cares about this and they would if that shyt didn't happen

They cheated, they accepted the punishment, they won it all.. If the first two things don't happen, everyone would care a lot more

You cared enough to come in this thread and still not apologize

Buck-lies been making post on Twitter about us to down play our greatness we won it’s over

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
and you know what @DropTopDoc....I do owe Michigan an apology cause over the years, I did use to throw shade and slander about y'all outright natty title drought.

If I can talk shyt, I can take my L as well :yeshrug:

Weird cause what y'all went through this year...as the year went on I started to low key have the ":patrice: either UM or Bama gonna win this thing"

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

How it dont matter? :why:

Alabama wasn't good this year, 😞 sorry

Georgia wasn't as good as recent years, sorry.

The reason Nick retired because he saw a future into which he couldn't compete, or at the very least dominate.

So yo team didn't win this team this year...

@Rekkapryde Georgia tech been sorry since Bobby Ross, James Forrest, and Travis Best, save for a few blips, be a fan of that team, then you'd have something to complain about.

I didn't want to get Into this but on that stand where they was presenting the trophy and one if the defense was talking, there was a yt girl in the back, I don't know who it was cheerleader, training staff whoever, looking at dude like he was sirloin steak. Switch places with her, see if she say the championship don't matter.

We literally played in almost all of the highest rated games this year. Nothing came and went lol. The NFL playoffs simply started the following weekend. What else is there to talk about?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
and you know what @DropTopDoc....I do owe Michigan an apology cause over the years, I did use to throw shade and slander about y'all outright natty title drought.

If I can talk shyt, I can take my L as well :yeshrug:

Weird cause what y'all went through this year...as the year went on I started to low key have the ":patrice: either UM or Bama gonna win this thing"

That’s why i fukk with you mal, real upstanding guy, outside your momma Mia slander, idk if we ever letting you ride I-10 past mobile though :ufdup:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikka trying to throw shots when y'all coach was about to cry cause Lou Holtz called him soft and he was RIGHT!
I'm on record saying Day is on borrowed time.

I even thought it was disgusting that he was so emotional about beating Notre Dame:yeshrug: