Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Auburn comes out of nowhere and shocks the nation again :ahh:

30b6atB.png

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fat man is out of there they got a real coach now. UofM gonna be a problem for the next decade we all know this
Jim Harbaugh didn't get a chip in college.
Jim Harbaugh didn't get a chip in the NFL as a player.
Jim Harbaugh didn't get a chip in the NFL as a coach.

You sure he's the right coach?

:jbhmm:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Don't get me wrong, Michigan will be good this year and has a bright future with Harbaugh. But Michigan fans are not being honest: this is not the old Big Ten. The conference has arguably 3 of the top 5 coaches in college football. Meyer, Dantonio, and Harbaugh. OSU isn't going to disappear (at least not until they get hit with inevitable NCAA sanctions lmaoo), MSU isn't going anywhere. Harbaugh will return Michigan to what they were under Carr: a team that wins the Big Ten every now and then. But OSU and MSU are going to win the conference every now and then too.

I have no beef with Michigan but you gotta be realistic. They're even less honest than Notre Dame fans IMO.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't get me wrong, Michigan will be good this year and has a bright future with Harbaugh. But Michigan fans are not being honest: this is not the old Big Ten. The conference has arguably 3 of the top 5 coaches in college football. Meyer, Dantonio, and Harbaugh. OSU isn't going to disappear (at least not until they get hit with inevitable NCAA sanctions lmaoo), MSU isn't going anywhere. Harbaugh will return Michigan to what they were under Carr: a team that wins the Big Ten every now and then. But OSU and MSU are going to win the conference every now and then too.

I have no beef with Michigan but you gotta be realistic. They're even less honest than Notre Dame fans IMO.
Notre Dame is a garbage program living off the hype of a movie from 20 years ago and national title so long ago...the fukkin Berlin Wall was still up.

Since 1994, Notre Dame has been in 16 bowl games. And lost 12 of them. The last one being a 44-28 ass raping by Ohio State where they allowed damn near 300 yards on the ground. Their defensive line was humiliated on national television.

This is the program that NBC pays so much money to broadcast?

:camby: