Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
At least ND has been to a championship game recently. Michigan's legend rests on beating up on no name teams more than half a century ago and beating up on bad Big Tens. Their most famous coach basically just spent his career getting beat in the Rose Bowl.

I don't hate Michigan, multiple members of my family went there. But the arrogance is disgusting. Ann Arbor brehs...
I wasn't alive last time ND won :camby:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Dudes on here are in mid season form with the MICHIGAN hate :blessed:

Keep the hate coming. You know damn well it's because of what HarGAWD's building in Ann Arbor right now.

If you ain't a fan of either Bama, Ohio State, or shyt.. Maybe Florida State.. Then shut the fukk up. Cause you have no room to talk.

Georgia tho? :dwillhuh: You underachieving motherfukkers are getting slick outta your mouths too? Remember what happened this past Summer? Kirby showed up to Harbaugh's satellite camp, and got ignored by everyone. Harbaugh went INTO your back yard, and not only stole the show, but took two of your states four star recruits in the process. (Both had Georgia offers and were believed to be Georgia leans) They'd never seen greatness in a coaching staff until the MICHIGAN staff showed up to coach them dudes up.

Kirby got mad and got run off in a helicopter :pachaha:

Miami though? Thread starter is a Miami fan? fukk outta here. There's more people posting on the Coli come game day, than actually GO to Hurricane games. Nobody gives a shyt about your shyt program. Not even your students. I'd say that your alumni doesn't even care either, but don't nobody ever even graduate from that shyt hole school.

We're about to shock the world this year. Not even a Malcolm avi swap will change that. :leostare:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Leader in all time wins for football.:Jimgotcha: ill admot after carr left we fukked up besides a season or two with denard. But we are back with this man. :Jimgawd: if you dont think so you are just delusional. Won 10 games with brady hokes players and jake rudock

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I cant wait to up this thread in January. We gonna need some super special smileys this year. What team op rep? I heard va tech or miami. Either way he takes an L. Probably couldnt bag an ann arbor bytch so he made this thread.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
As I sit here, the front page of ESPN.com shows a video with a screenshot of two Michigan football players.

Every year the media and Michigan fans get paraded around as if they're one of the big time premier college sports programs in the country.

And every year they end their seasons in failure.
It's time to call these bums what they are: overrated and pretentious.

There's no reason for the arrogance Michigan fans and residents have every year.

You haven't won a football championship in 19 years.
And you haven't won a basketball championship in 27 years.

Outside of Charles Woodson and maybe Ty Law, you haven't produced a great football player in nearly 30 years.

And your basketball program still hangs on to a 20 year old Fab Five roster.

Win something first.
I'm tired of seeing these chumps on every preseason magazine.
:camby:

And the school dogs them too...:snoop:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
A program that has a total of 2 national championships since World War II but they're fans walk around like they're the Yankees of CFB :scust:

A fanbase that is so delusional that they couldn't see the bullshyt in Brady Hokes sugar bowl team .:scust:

A fanbase that's so delusional they thought Denard Robinson would lead them to glory :scust:

Jim Harbaugh has won ZERO division championships

Jim Harbaugh has won ZERO conference championships

But because of Michigans strong media presence we have to sit up here and act like he's a top 5 CFB coach. :scust:

Because of Michigan propaganda we have to act like Jabrill Peppers isn't the most overrated college football player In the country :scust:
2JhFKyn.png

Last edited: