Michigan has the WOAT white women

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, that Cincinatti/northern Kentucky area has the worst white women. They look so trashy and nikkas be all over them!

I would argue Oklahoma. Plus meth and opioids so bad there..:francis:

Man they the most homely white folks I ever seen.

It's also the first time I seen interracial couples where many times the white person looked better than the black person. Seen so many white men and women with big ass black people..:mjlol:

Seen some skinny white dude walking around and holding hands with some 300 pound sista. Then I seen some white girl with some brotha that looked like a crack head missing his whole front row of teeth..:mjlol:

I tell you my time working in OKC was hilarious..:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This one thing I can’t ever defend the state on. There’s nothin but wilderbeast lookin broads across the state. Couple handful ok lookin. Detroit got a few. Lansing got the shapeless, good looking cac demons. But that’s all she wrote. :manny:

So Michigan a state where the governor look better than most the women in her state with the same race..:mjlol:.

Got damn I didn't know it was that bad for Michigan women..:mjlol:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Why would anyone go to 29 Palms.if they're not a Marine? I hated having to go there.

I got a theory. If you have ever been out to that shythole, you see how those little stand alone houses in the middle of the desert? It people trying to go off the grid, either because they are on the run, or flat out insane. No reason at all to live in the desert

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So Michigan a state where the governor look better than most the women in her state with the same race..:mjlol:.

Got damn I didn't know it was that bad for Michigan women..:mjlol:

JTNGZSFZLFCBDPNR2NCQOGXZWY.JPG

Big Gretch ... :takedat:

281533_534679586546013_1903155280_n.png

What that mouth do? :mjlit:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did not see any bomb white eimen when I was there. On par with Philly and Buffalo.