Michigan has the WOAT white women

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
West Virginia has the ugliest people of any hue. Period.
I'd never set foot in racist, trashy West Virginia anyways.

If I ever take a road trip that requires me to go through there, I will make sure that my gas tank is full in the neighboring state before I enter, so I won't have to stop.

I'd definitely stop to piss outside though......or take a #2 :lolbron:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If I ever take a road trip that requires me to go through there, I will make sure that my gas tank is full in the neighboring state before I enter, so I won't have to stop.

Do yourself a favor and never go there for any reason. All you will see is fat and ugly everywhere. Then to top it off they are not the brightest bulbs in the house.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I used to drive from Virginia to Ohio a couple of times a year. Used to hate having to drive through West Virginia (and most of Ohio).

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I used to drive from Virginia to Ohio a couple of times a year. Used to hate having to drive through West Virginia (and most of Ohio).
Do people in Ohio still think Washington DC is Washington State on the west coast. I have a buddy who went to school in Ohio for a year or two, and this is what he told me...although this was several decades ago.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do people in Ohio still think Washington DC is Washington State on the west coast. I have a buddy who went to school in Ohio for a year or two, and this is what he told me...although this was several decades ago.
Lol what.

But it's possible lol. Never really been brought up with adults. I remember as kids people having a hard time deciphering between Washington D.C. and Washington State, but that was as children. Not sure.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Eh, depends where you go when it comes to women in general. Michigan is very economically stratified and generally speaking, the baddest women come from middle/upper-class households due to being able to maintain themselves better so if you aren't going through somewhere like Ann Arbor, Bloomfield Hills, or Troy you're probably just running into lower-class women that tend to be down bad no matter where you go.

Ps, I can't believe you made a thread about white women without any kind of :mjpls:, the coil must be falling off