Michelle Obama leads Donald Trump by 11% in two national polls conducted.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
What they say to her and the kids breh
When that racist comic come out showing them monkey like in the white house oval office...Newt Gingrich.....Obama frail wrist let them white folks at Cap Hill let loose as he took the high road.....couldn't be a Negro from the South.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Why would people want Michelle in the office? She played a great role behind Obama. Her image is flawless and it needs to stay that way.

Democrats need to look at someone else.

Dems are panicked, desperate and Michelle isn’t a degenerate or feeble stubborn geezer.

At this point you KNOW the Dem leadership is probably yelling at Biden like they are at an old folks home and frustrated with one of the residents.

If Biden knows what’s good for him he better step down this weekend during the 4th of July hoopla and let his party put a plan in action immediately

Dems in the house have no issue speaking up now because they realized he ain’t got 4 years — much less 4 months — left in the tank.

Bozo is running on fumes with the WH staff doing damage control. And he’s delusional if he thinks he can connect with the youth — the same youth who act like 35 is “old”

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I love Michelle Obama and I think she'd be a very good presidential candidate. However, unfortunately for her, the propaganda machine and smear campaign would be brutal. Far-right think tanks and conservatives would be running all types of derogatory remarks, illustrations, and gestures.

Y'all think the disdain for Kamala is extreme just imagine if a dark-skinned Black American woman such as Michelle announced that she's running for president and in a hypothetical scenario wins oh I guarantee you so many White folks would be enraged.

The lead-up to Election Day would be too much to handle with all the smear jobs and propaganda that would be spewed about her, remember how racists, bigots, etc tried to tear her down when she was First Lady? Those reasons alone are why I wouldn't want her to run because she doesn't deserve all that hate and rage that manifest within politics being pointed her way.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Doubt she wants to be president as psychopaths who gas up propaganda all over the place will look at her as food. I would vote for her because she seems like a human being rather than these nut cases we had in offfice.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All that poll shows is Americans are just ignorant.

Americans vote, actors, reality tv stars, football coaches, bartenders, football players and a whole host of other citizens with zero experience in anything remotely close to politics, economics or science, finance sociology.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
big respect for michelle. would campaign, work the polls, and vote for her.

the main reason i wouldn't want her to run is because their family already paid their dues. set up the country for success and had shyt running great. the next admin just had to let the cruise control ride out. but whyt women let that fat azz felon in office. they got nothing in return but grabbed by their pxssy and wombs snatched like...

obama-cell.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Let's be real though
If the establishment is pushing Michelle it must mean something.
Can you imagine the establishment pushing someone like say Jon Stewart?

No they only push those that suit them and that they have a certain level of control over.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
When that racist comic come out showing them monkey like in the white house oval office...Newt Gingrich.....Obama frail wrist let them white folks at Cap Hill let loose as he took the high road.....couldn't be a Negro from the South.
Forgot about that. Yeah man history is whoopin baracks ass.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I have to be honest you cannot run a woman. Even a woman of Michelle's caliber would lose. A lot of these women have some sort of weird prejudice against a woman being president. Also she's not going to do it lol. All we need is a competent capable Democrat.
Women hate seeing other women be successful....BTW didn't hillary win the popular vote