Michelle Obama is mad at Black voters, not Trump voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what::what::what: what the fukk has barack did for black folks in america when we was getting blasted away by these crooked white cops with immunity from the fukking law, racism, redlining, gentrification, racial wealth gap which YOUR husband widened??? why would the black vote come out to help him? Obama was nothing but a symbolic victory which did nothing for black folks!!! let's be clear you may have done little like used the DOJ to enact their powers in places like ferguson and other small racial districts but en masse wtf did we get... NOTHING now she wants to blame BLACK VOTERS. knowing full and well them white folks had it out for his ass from day 1!!! :camby: foh

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
:what::what::what: what the fukk has barack did for black folks in america when we was getting blasted away by these crooked white cops with immunity from the fukking law, racism, redlining, gentrification, racial wealth gap which YOUR husband widened??? why would the black vote come out to help him? Obama was nothing but a symbolic victory which did nothing for black folks!!! let's be clear you may have done little like used the DOJ to enact their powers in places like ferguson and other small racial districts but en masse wtf did we get... NOTHING now she wants to blame BLACK VOTERS. knowing full and well them white folks had it out for his ass from day 1!!! :camby: foh
You tripping. He was doing God’s work compared to what we got with Trump.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You tripping. He was doing God’s work compared to what we got with Trump.

I mean... in hindsight...:francis: I'd rather have him in charge because for all his failings socioeconmically with black folks it was never that bad like with trump. I can admit that...:mjgrin: but he could have done so much more...:snoop:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There were some voters who voted Obama, then thought that was it not realizing how important it was to keep the House & Senate. Mid term election voting tends to fall off compared to Presidential election voting. The President's party do tend to get complacent during mid term elections which allow the opposing party to take advantage by gaining momentum and rallying the troops. Black voters do play a part in that issue but the issue is bigger than just black voters.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Imagine typing all that and proving her point :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Imagine typing all that and proving her point :russ:

did you read specifically what I wrote about the white voters and republicans had it out for his ass since Day 1?!?!?:what: why dont her and her fukking husband go away... no one even cares anymore really...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
did you read specifically what I wrote about the white voters and republicans had it out for his ass since Day 1?!?!?:what: why dont her and her fukking husband go away... no one even cares anymore really...
I'd think someone who lost a federal job..nevermind

I've seen you make these canned responses enough to know you aren't making good faith arguments.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'd think someone who lost a federal job..nevermind

I've seen you make these canned responses enough to know you aren't making good faith arguments.

it aint no canned response...:what: black folks had obama's back since we got him in office the first time and what did we honestly get for it...:mindblown: how is asking that a bad thing??? so I lost a fed job so fukking what why you even bringing that up???:dahell:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Democrats not caring about elections unless it's a presidential year is a major problem. On the flip side, historically a president takes a beating during his first midterm. Dems got pounded in 2010, just as republicans got pounded in 2018.

People have to realize voting matters even if big names aren't on the ballot.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
You think that's why black people didn't show up in 2010?

Yeah, its clear the stimulus had to be bigger and solid protections for homeowners was needed.

The ACA's passage and all the political capital it took sucked up a lot of the air as well.

Oh and Obama not forcefully using his organizing arm in off year elections was not good as well. He needed to keep campaigning.